***OFFICIAL*** NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round IGT

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Its going to be mid to upper 20's for the game Sunday.... is that really THAT cold?

46plank

Liked Posts:
Rodgers will be the best QB to win as many rings as Doug Williams and Jim McMahon

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In Wisconsin 20 degrees feels more like 5 degrees lol. Going to be a good chance of snow throughout.
Good thing for the Bucs Brady has played in the cold plenty. Same with AB and Gronk.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
In Wisconsin 20 degrees feels more like 5 degrees lol. Going to be a good chance of snow throughout.
in 20 degrees, I may wear a hoodie, but I usually put the sleeves up. 5 degrees feels like 5 degrees. If there's no real wind, anything over 10 is perfectly fine...especially if you're running around.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Wisconsin is alot colder then Boston and Pittsburgh lol.
Only if you're some kind of Sally. Wisconsin doesn't get half the brutal winter storms as out east gets. Who are you trying to kid here? This winter in particular in Wisconsin has been a cake walk.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
in 20 degrees, I may wear a hoodie, but I usually put the sleeves up. 5 degrees feels like 5 degrees. If there's no real wind, anything over 10 is perfectly fine...especially if you're running around.
Wow man you're so tough. I bet you don't wear sunscreen when you vacation in Florida either. What a legend.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Only if you're some kind of Sally. Wisconsin doesn't get half the brutal winter storms as out east gets. Who are you trying to kid here? This winter in particular in Wisconsin has been a cake walk.

The average winter highs/temps in WI are much higher then the East, with MUCH higher windchill as well, being by Lake Superior.

Even in terms of snowfall, WI is really only beat by upper (Western) New York. You clearly haven't been to both.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:

That's how it is for people acclimated to the climate, not for those who aren't.

There is a reason GB's December and January home record is significantly better then the other months.