?OFFICIAL? NFL Week 1 IGT ???

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So you think that was on Stafford? LOL.
Now, coaching most definitely.
Stafford was on the sideline.
Stafford did not have a first and goal in OT.
Did you turn the game off? We couldn't blame you if you did.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I would have zero faith in the lions dbs playing smart and knocking it down. My money would be on them jumping for the pick and sports center highlite.
Even if they were, actually getting an INT is way less of a percentage than an incompletion.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stafford was on the sideline.
Stafford did not have a first and goal in OT.
Did you turn the game off? We couldn't blame you if you did.
Yup, as bad as it was, it still wasn't as bad as watching MT play thursday.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It was 4th and 5 with five seconds left, they had to make sure time expired.
Yes, that I get. What is idiotic though was that they originally tried a screen pass. If he drops that, all 5 seconds don't ellapse.

And the play before, even if you complete that on the sideline, you are not even in hail mary range. It was the 30. Worst throw I have seen in a long time. No upside whatsoever.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Other teams just move the ball with ease, not sure why it is always so hard for the Bears to move the ball. So frustrating.

Problem exists between center and receiver/runningback.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yup, as bad as it was, it still wasn't as bad as watching MT play thursday.
Whatever helps you sleep, dude.

The Bears played a team many think is a playoff team at worst, and held a HOF QB to ten points. And Bears fans are unhappy because we know it was not a good performance taking into account the team's talent.

Detroit played a team that was the worst in the NFC last year, and a QB in his first start, and blew an 18 point lead late.

Neither team should be feeling good after their games, but AZ on your schedule has to be a W, and it wasn't.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Gordon, AB, Edelman, and probably a top 5 running game. That is going to be a bit tough to stop.
We have to hope for implosion.
Gordon usually lasts less than half a season, and we can only hope AB's frostbitten feet screw him up in New England. :)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, that I get. What is idiotic though was that they originally tried a screen pass. If he drops that, all 5 seconds don't ellapse.

And the play before, even if you complete that on the sideline, you are not even in hail mary range. It was the 30. Worst throw I have seen in a long time. No upside whatsoever.
Are you sure the screen pass was on 4th down? I thought they tried the screen, got a delay, then the next play stafford got sacked making it 4th down.