?OFFICIAL? NFL Week 1 IGT ???

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Well to be fair, @Midway Mitch can support racist posts without being racist himself, he's probably one of "there's good people" on that side. LMFAO

Except I haven’t supported a racist post nor have I seen what 51 is referencing. I know the lefties favorite thing to do is buy propaganda with zero proof but I choose to think for myself.

When do you decide to tweet under the Vick Ashley alt and subsequently create a CCS thread with said tweets. I’ve received 4 PM’s about that thread basically saying you’re the biggest attention whore of all time. The evidence is pretty damning.

You are a sad human lol.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Except I haven’t supported a racist post nor have I seen what 51 is referencing. I know the lefties favorite thing to do is buy propaganda with zero proof but I choose to think for myself.

When do you decide to tweet under the Vick Ashley alt and subsequently create a CCS thread with said tweets. I’ve received 4 PM’s about that thread basically saying you’re the biggest attention whore of all time. The evidence is pretty damning.

You are a sad human lol.

I'm glad you enjoy such a robust PM life on CCS with whatever it is you're talking about, but going forward if you'd like me to take any replies from you under actual consideration try not to veer off in such dramatic nonsensical tangents.

Thanks.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So this week should be an easy win for Bears. If Raiders than score 24 and Bears much better the Trubs should at least be able to put up 24 too right?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

You are a sad human lol.

I stated the fact that @BearsBud quoted Nazis, he didn't deny it and you liked his post, worry about yourself.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm glad you enjoy such a robust PM life on CCS with whatever it is you're talking about, but going forward if you'd like me to take any replies from you under actual consideration try not to veer off in such dramatic nonsensical tangents.

Thanks.

To clarify, this was “literally” the only time I’ve received multiple PM’s and never private message.

I guess people are on to your odd schtick ?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
So this week should be an easy win for Bears. If Raiders than score 24 and Bears much better the Trubs should at least be able to put up 24 too right?

Well remy, that’s really not the way football works.

But I agree, the Bears should win.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You and @Midway Mitch did not enjoy my post, that's a shame. I did notice you didn't claim it wasn't true, so what you guys don't like is having your racism pointed out in public.

A piece of advice, be less racist. Maybe stop quoting Nazis.

Right on time..I said 2PM, and here he is...awoke from his stupor

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Right on time..I said 2PM, and here he is...awoke from his stupor

I work in the morning.

So you don't even try to defend yourself regarding you quoting Nazis? Just make up some BS about anyone that mentions it.

Sad little Nazi.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You are a sad human lol.

You are kind of turning into a tone deaf creep. I used to find you humorous, but your blind, and deaf political battles in the Bears forum have been revealing.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You are kind of turning into a tone deaf creep. I used to find you humorous, but your blind, and deaf political battles in the Bears forum have been revealing.
That dork got some PMs from Nancy Drew, Huckle Cat and the Hardy Boys and apparently Vick Ashley is now me LMFAO!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

That’s fine.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well remy, that’s really not the way football works.

But I agree, the Bears should win.

Mitch has been practicing against a Fangio D for 2 years now. If he can't figure them out then my god we are in trouble.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope ya betas can be better at these contest when a dumb southern mod won some free AirPods.