*** OFFICIAL *** NFL Week 2 GDT

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Umm it means he is playing well. He has 4TDs.
I don't think you understand Remy...the fact that he is playing well in his 3rd start means that his floor is Aaron Rodgers.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Another interception by Sam Darnold.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Another fumble by Watson.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think you understand Remy...the fact that he is playing well in his 3rd start means that his floor is Aaron Rodgers.

I understand quite well. Ya'll letting Trub haters cause ya'll to make stupid posts.

If Trubs had 4 TDs then no one would give him shit. He gets shit because the passing game was anemic in a loss.

Win or lose Mahommes has played splendidly. Stop getting pulled in to silly arguments.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That Bucs game that I thought would be a win for the Bears may end up being harder to win than I anticipated

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Desean Watson proving he is a one year wonder.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Desean Watson proving he is a one year wonder.
He's doing better now, but he holds on to the ball for far too long and takes dumb sacks. Luckily he was able to recover this one and still get 3.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I understand quite well. Ya'll letting Trub haters cause ya'll to make stupid posts.

If Trubs had 4 TDs then no one would give him shit. He gets shit because the passing game was anemic in a loss.

Win or lose Mahommes has played splendidly. Stop getting pulled in to silly arguments.

Doesn't seem you do understand. Making judgements based on extremely small sample sizes are the dumb posts.

Flipping from one small sample size that proved itself wrong to the next small sample size is either moronic or simply trolling.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Doesn't seem you do understand. Making judgements based on extremely small sample sizes are the dumb posts.

Flipping from one small sample size that proved itself wrong to the next small sample size is either moronic or simply trolling.

I only commented on Mahommmes play in this game. Both sides are being dumb. The issue is at least the people hyping Mahommes can actually point to 8 TDs in 2 games. Makes them a little less dumb than Trubs nuthuggers. You damn well know if Trubs had 8 TDs in 2 games yall would be praising him.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Saints down 2 scores against the Browns in the 4th quarter. Something tells me that won't last, but still.. They're either just off to a bad start or they're overrated as hell.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Hell of a throw and catch there. Lucky they're playing against Gabbert who can't get a first down though.

Chitownjedi

Liked Posts:

So if Trubisky goes 28/33 for 5TD's and no Interceptions, and throws 2 perfect Bombs in stride to our speed guys... no one should make a judgement that Trubisky is possibly going to be the answer in post following those plays? Because the sample size is one game?

I thought all of this was fluid? If people are honestly so aware that they know that snap judgement isn't anything that "smart" people would do when analyzing football, then why are so many people taking up the mantle of captain save a "mitch" and bashing people from simple expressing their minute by minute observations of other QB that are in direct comparison to the one we drafted.. Of course long term judgement will be made over time... but a good play is a good play in real time --

That's like saying in a boxing match to not get excited that someone got Knocked down in round 1 because there are 12 rounds.. Well Round 1 KO's happen. It's sports. People will react and have opinions --- across the entire gamut of timelessness -- :obama:

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I only commented on Mahommmes play in this game. Both sides are being dumb. The issue is at least the people hyping Mahommes can actually point to 8 TDs in 2 games. Makes them a little less dumb than Trubs nuthuggers. You damn well know if Trubs had 8 TDs in 2 games yall would be praising him.
Well if you lump the wait and see approach in with nuthugging then you really don't understand.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well if you lump the wait and see approach in with nuthugging then you really don't understand.

The point is when they play well people will comment. Yall issue is Trubs aint playing good so yall getting upset that people have good things to say about other QBs.

Mahommes 5 TDs.