*** OFFICIAL *** NFL Week 2 GDT

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The point is when they play well people will comment. Yall issue is Trubs aint playing good so yall getting upset that people have good things to say about other QBs.

Mahommes 5 TDs.
Wrong. I'm happy to say Mahommes is playing great today, I'm happy to say Watson is having a much better 2nd half than first half. I'm happy to say that Trubisky didn't play well against the Packers. In fact I've said all those things. I'm fine with other people saying that other QBs are playing great when they are.

I just think it's stupid when people tend to make broad sweeping statements about long term things based off such small sample sizes. Now tell me how I'm upset about other people saying good things about other QBs again.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do, but I don't cry about players on others teams like a little bitch.

21-0 lead completely gone now. What happened to your Canton Boy?

My Canton Boy? To whom are you referring? I haven't posted about any players in this thread at all.

The internet isn't one person. Just sayin.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I only commented on Mahommmes play in this game. Both sides are being dumb. The issue is at least the people hyping Mahommes can actually point to 8 TDs in 2 games. Makes them a little less dumb than Trubs nuthuggers. You damn well know if Trubs had 8 TDs in 2 games yall would be praising him.

You really don't grasp the concept of being a fan of a team do you? Mitch Trubisky is our QB. There is nothing we can do to change that. We don't know what he will be at this point so fretting about all the could've beens, especially over ones that are equally unknown makes no sense.

Now in 4 years when Trubisky is still our QB, playing like Grossman or Cutler with no post seasons and gets an extension then whining about our QB and dreaming of what could've been would make some sense.

Picking a QB in the draft that does better doesn't make you smarter than Pace. Changing your pick to a different QB proves it.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
What a hell of a pass by Cousins. Dropped that one in there about as perfect as you can get. Wish Trubisky had touch like that on his deep ball.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mahomes sets record for most TDs in first 2 games of the season in SB era. 10 TD passes in his first 2 games of the season.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm thinking the Bears may have drafted the wrong QB now. Holy fuck. 6 TD's only 3 incompletions. Has that ever been done before?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wrong. I'm happy to say Mahommes is playing great today, I'm happy to say Watson is having a much better 2nd half than first half. I'm happy to say that Trubisky didn't play well against the Packers. In fact I've said all those things. I'm fine with other people saying that other QBs are playing great when they are.

I just think it's stupid when people tend to make broad sweeping statements about long term things based off such small sample sizes. Now tell me how I'm upset about other people saying good things about other QBs again.

And it sounds petty and silly when a dude throwing 6 TDs. Maybe save your spiel for when the season is over.

Yes people making broad statements are being silly but so are you when you crying about it during a 6 TD performance. It comes off as petty even if it isn't your intent.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
So if Trubisky goes 28/33 for 5TD's and no Interceptions, and throws 2 perfect Bombs in stride to our speed guys... no one should make a judgement that Trubisky is possibly going to be the answer in post following those plays? Because the sample size is one game?

I thought all of this was fluid? If people are honestly so aware that they know that snap judgement isn't anything that "smart" people would do when analyzing football, then why are so many people taking up the mantle of captain save a "mitch" and bashing people from simple expressing their minute by minute observations of other QB that are in direct comparison to the one we drafted.. Of course long term judgement will be made over time... but a good play is a good play in real time --

That's like saying in a boxing match to not get excited that someone got Knocked down in round 1 because there are 12 rounds.. Well Round 1 KO's happen. It's sports. People will react and have opinions --- across the entire gamut of timelessness -- :obama:

So you don't understand being a fan of a team either?
Fans of a team will do that. But as the first half of last week's game shows it may not be accurate. At best it points to a potential.

At this point we really don't know with Trubisky. He shows potential to be good or bad. As fans of the team we hope it's the good. As trolls of the fans of the team they act like it's definitely the bad.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You really don't grasp the concept of being a fan of a team do you? Mitch Trubisky is our QB. There is nothing we can do to change that. We don't know what he will be at this point so fretting about all the could've beens, especially over ones that are equally unknown makes no sense.

Now in 4 years when Trubisky is still our QB, playing like Grossman or Cutler with no post seasons and gets an extension then whining about our QB and dreaming of what could've been would make some sense.

Picking a QB in the draft that does better doesn't make you smarter than Pace. Changing your pick to a different QB proves it.

You seem confused. I agree with you but the time to make this point is years from now not when a dude putting up 6 TDs as it comes off as petty.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
And it sounds petty and silly when a dude throwing 6 TDs. Maybe save your spiel for when the season is over.

Yes people making broad statements are being silly but so are you when you crying about it during a 6 TD performance. It comes off as petty even if it isn't your intent.
sigh. Pointing something out is "crying about it", your bias is very clear.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Browns gonna Brown. That kicker better be looking for a job tomorrow.

Reactions: Myk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
sigh. Pointing something out is "crying about it", your bias is very clear.

Yes it is. No bias at all. If Trubs threw 6 TDs I would say the same thing to anyone crying about people saying he is the savior.

There is a time for sober analysis. Now is not the time when a dude balling like this.