*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Captain checkdown can't hit anything past 5 yards. Looks like he picked up where he left off against the Bills

@dbldrew

It is interesting how Mac Jones seemed to get worse throughout the season. Teams quickly adjusted to the fact that beyond 10 yards, Mac Jones is very mediocre at best. If teams force him to beat them deep, he really doesn't stand a chance.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It is interesting how Mac Jones seemed to get worse throughout the season. Teams quickly adjusted to the fact that beyond 10 yards, Mac Jones is very mediocre at best. If teams force him to beat them deep, he really doesn't stand a chance.
Kyle Orton 2.0. Jones can't hit long ball due to weak arm. Funny that Orton was doing the same thing with Josh McDaniels at Denver. Started 6-0 until defenses figured out that Orton cant throw it deep. Orton had a strong arm. Problem with him he didn't want to work in offseason. Would rather drink Jack & Coke and chase the cougars.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
is this forum acting all kinds of funky for anyone else?

Yeah - haven't seen shit like this in a while, but the database seems to be getting all kinds of fucked up.

Let the mods know.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
is this forum acting all kinds of funky for anyone else?

Yeah - haven't seen shit like this in a while, but the database seems to be getting all kinds of fucked up.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone having issues with the CSS / Style sheets it looks like it is an issue with the teams skin. If you switch back to the default ChiCitySports skin in preferences, things are back to normal. Man this skin is BRIGHT lol

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
The latest SB Nation Reacts’ survey question about him didn’t come back quite as positive as the 92% approval rating for new general manager Ryan Poles, but that was to be expected. He wasn’t the most popular candidate, but it seems like a lot of our fans are on board with Eberflus now, because a 79% approval rating is a good start.