My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Would fit the budget. I still believe Allen Robinson can be an asset and he is healthy so I would keep him if the price is right.
I’d love both guys and a pick. Go crazy with weapons and build OL with other capital

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Would fit the budget. I still believe Allen Robinson can be an asset and he is healthy so I would keep him if the price is right.
I feel like Robinson has priced his way out of Chicago. Schuster will be looking to prove himself and seems to fit the identity better per the intro presser. Well...maybe not the fastest guy. But he's a big target that is physical and can be a stop gap till we build up the WR corps

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:

This is a good read. Part bolded below should go a little ways in reassuring people who are freaking out about this hire because they've never heard of him and he's ever called an offense.

Corey Linsley - “He has a great grasp on every facet of the game. You could sit there and talk o-line play with him, you can talk passing game, play action, whatever. Being in meetings with guys, you can tell who’s full of [garbage] and who’s not. And he’s absolutely not.”

That’s part of what made it inevitable to LaFleur that he’d lose one of his key coaches, a guy he said is, “the complete package.”

Beyond knowing technique and having a knack for deciphering defenses, he saw exceptional ability to relate to players. Recognizing his potential, LaFleur handed play calling to Getsy in preseason games last summer and got exactly what he expected.

“Luke has been so ready for this opportunity for a really long time,” LaFleur said. “That was pretty evident in some of the preseason games [with] his tempo and feel and being able to get the calls in crystal clear and being on the same page with the quarterbacks.”