My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I think there is a good chance the Bears will sign Anthony Walker.
We need some LBs for the 4-3. Ogletree/Danny are SLB, Roquan is WLB, need a MLB

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Really a do over Really........sounds like our resident Packer troll wrote that one.
Or even our Lions troll masquerading as a Packers troll but still really believing it.....

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I call on the owner of the Bears to finish his career in Chicago. Stick it to those assholes in GB. Probably the only circumstance I’d trade fields

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here's the thing, and why I think this whole "If justin only gets one year with the OC he's ruined!" take is really stupid in this particular case.

I don't know how many people saw the tweet, but Eberfleus wants to create a system SPECIFICALLY for Fields.

What that means is, whatever they design, if the OC leaves, a new OC will be running THAT system, NOT his own. That will create a lot more stability even if OCs come and go - it will truly be the Bears offense and establish an identity.

Now, I am sure a new OC will be able to add wrinkles here or there, but the tailor-made offense for Fields will be staying HERE with the Bears.

Its the smartest way to do it when you believe you have the QB right. Because it mitigates OC instability.

Why haven't the Bears ever done this? The Packers used the same system that was installed by Mike Holmgren for years, same terminology, etc, through multiple head coaches and SB wins. As far as I know it's still the same...

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Why haven't the Bears ever done this? The Packers used the same system that was installed by Mike Holmgren for years, same terminology, etc, through multiple head coaches and SB wins. As far as I know it's still the same...

Because they have had bad dumb coaches.

More and more, I think Eberflus got the job because he wants to establish an institutional identity that won't be drastically impacted by a departing coordinator.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Either Callahan or Munchak would be great hires for the offensive line. I'd be equally pleased with both.