*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Would you do this? Cut Whitehair as a post June designation and extend JDaniels like this at 4/40M?
View attachment 17935
It is nearly cap neutral this season and only slightly less next season and you get an easily arguable better IOL that is 5 years younger and saves $28M in real money on an overpaid CW.
Pre move cap:
View attachment 17937
Post move cap:
:View attachment 17936

Sure but then you still need a LG and C/RG depending on where you play Daniels. Probably just better off resigning Daniels and keeping Whitehair for another year.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
The bears won't know if Watson will fall to the third when they draft in the second though.
True, but a lot of sites have Watson slated for the third round. If it came down to one or the other in the second round I would reluctantly have to go with Winfrey over Watson.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
True, but a lot of sites have Watson slated for the third round. If it came down to one or the other in the second round I would reluctantly have to go with Winfrey over Watson.
I agree.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So you would take a player you really don’t prefer just because of where they may be slated to be drafted? Yikes…

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Maybe long term, but may be suicide for Fields this coming season. Borom and Jenkins combined have less than a season of playing experience, and less than half a season starting experience. Combine that with most people’s idea of drafting a Center…and Fields may not survive…
I think if you do that you need to go after a FA center and likely Armstead

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Last edited: