*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

It's funny that's the play chosen to highlight him. He juked dude onto the ground and still didn't really create any separation. He's interesting for sure. Quicker than fast. Punt returner/slot guy, reminds me of a Welker/Edelman type, extreme best case scenario. Has 0 catch radius. I believe his arms were under 30". I don't really see him as a great fit for the Bears, but willing to take a chance if you can get him in the 5th or 6th.

Canth

Liked Posts:
It's funny that's the play chosen to highlight him. He juked dude onto the ground and still didn't really create any separation. He's interesting for sure. Quicker than fast. Punt returner/slot guy, reminds me of a Welker/Edelman type, extreme best case scenario. Has 0 catch radius. I believe his arms were under 30". I don't really see him as a great fit for the Bears, but willing to take a chance if you can get him in the 5th or 6th.

On the separation part, it looked like he to wait/go back for the ball which allowed the DB to get back into it on that throw. But I agree with the overall premise that he would be a nice later round pick-up.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Love Poles stating that tape is most important and they need to trust the board vs what they see in shorts.
Not for nothing, but this is how I’m seeing experts who evaluate Leo Chenal.

Those go look at him in shorts and go, run stopping thumper, can’t cover the pass, maybe a 2 downer, and then make him like their 15-20th ranked LB.

Those who watch the tape and see him play, like my dudes Broshmo and Brett Kollman, go holy shit! This guy’s a blitzing machine, force multiplier, wow!

So, Big Poles doin’ right!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Not for nothing, but this is how I’m seeing experts who evaluate Leo Chenal.

Those go look at him in shorts and go, run stopping thumper, can’t cover the pass, maybe a 2 downer, and then make him like their 15-20th ranked LB.

Those who watch the tape and see him play, like my dudes Broshmo and Brett Kollman, go holy shit! This guy’s a blitzing machine, force multiplier, wow!

So, Big Poles doin’ right!
You really love this guy, his he a relative?