*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

mecha

Liked Posts:
Horsted was sort of a security blanket for Fields.

When he played in games he made plays, the tape shows that they should bring him back.
him and Jesse James are better than Kmet and the other bozos taking up spots on the roster, yes. I can't fault the Graham signing though, 8 touchdowns by a TE is good... except for the fact you could've probably got the same production from the aforementioned for way less money. but whatever.

Canth

Liked Posts:
So they just release Hurts or keep him for insurance

They keep him for insurance or in the speculation department would Seattle want him back in the trade? Sure Seattle will get a bunch of picks, but they would still need a qb if they trade away Wilson.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
They keep him for insurance or in the speculation department would Seattle want him back in the trade? Sure Seattle will get a bunch of picks, but they would still need a qb if they trade away Wilson.
True but the tweet never mentioned anything about players in return.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Interesting comment and one to keep an eye in regards to Fields is when Eberflus said one of the keys on offensive production will be getting the ball out quick. Making quick decisions and throws. That is definitely an area they will have to work on with Fields as he likes to look for the deep shot.
I hope he is able to process that quick. If not, it’s going to severely limit his ceiling.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
It’s not his game though. He needs to develop it for his arsenal but they need to cater to his style too. Gotta be a balance.
If it’s not his game, he’s not going to be a good NFL QB…

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Wait wait wait ... you mean the answer isn't to overdraft a TE in the top of the 2nd round like Shaheen or Kmet??? Strange.
I understand that he’s a 2nd round draft pick and all, but, really, just leave his ass at the Y as an in-line blocker. He can catch 3-4 passes a game for a few yards and about 4 tds a season. That’s who he is.