CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Thank god he failed his physical because man this would have sucked for Poles. Luckily he caught it just in time. Hopefully that is a good sign of what is to come from Poles (caught it in time versus McPhee which we kept on the roster).

The Bears just freed up additional cap space. Lets see where that many now goes.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank god he failed his physical because man this would have sucked for Poles. Luckily he caught it just in time. Hopefully that is a good sign of what to come from Poles (caught it in time versus McPhee which we kept on the roster).

The Bears just freed up additional cap space. Lets see where that many now goes.
It means he is thorough. Loving Poles so far.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Thank god he failed his physical because man this would have sucked for Poles. Luckily he caught it just in time. Hopefully that is a good sign of what is to come from Poles (caught it in time versus McPhee which we kept on the roster).

Was there anything to catch with McPhee? I think he was fine until he got that sack and did his man jump and hurt his knee.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was there anything to catch with McPhee? I think he was fine until he got that sack and did his man jump and hurt his knee.
That wasn't McPhee, that was Lamar Houston. Yes, McPhee had a history of knee injuries.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nah
you are thinking of Lamarr Houston. McPhee had known knee issues coming from Baltimore.
Nah, McPhee is correct. Lamarr is the guy who tore his ACL celebrating a sack in the 4th after the Bears had already lost

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Haugh is such a dumb twat.
Agreed, SOP for every FA signing. Stumbling would have been green flagging signing an injured player, which has been Bears SOP for years. How has that worked out?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That wasn't McPhee, that was Lamar Houston. Yes, McPhee had a history of knee injuries.
Yeah i remember he had knee injuries in the past, i was wondering if he passed his physical before we signed him.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
It's really not. I don't understand this take. It can happen to any team but they at least did the right thing not finalizing the deal
No kidding, perfect example of someone who wants to complain regardless of the outcome. It's like they'd prefer they sign him anyway and ignore any potential issues now so they can bitch later about how dumb it was signing an injured player.

Is it a hiccup? Sure. But I'll take the hiccup versus going ahead anyway and wasting resources on an injured player.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Damn i wish we could count on Will Fuller staying healthy cause he's exactly what we need to play opposite Mooney right now. Still 27 years old, can run routes and has great speed and hands.

Would you guys give this guy a one year say $8-$10 deal? I think i would.