CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Damn i wish we could count on Will Fuller staying healthy cause he's exactly what we need to play opposite Mooney right now. Still 27 years old, can run routes and has great speed and hands.

Would you guys give this guy a one year say $8-$10 deal? I think i would.
No because of your first 11 words.

Canth

Liked Posts:
That sucks about Ogunjobi - for all involved.

I wonder if they would have tried to keep Bilol had they suspected/known about the medical issue with Ogunjobi.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Sorry, but I stay at 39 and take the best WR right there, because low 1st through high 2nd I can see a real run on WR's.

As I said, it depends on who is there at 39. I would not just trade it away regardless of who is there. But, if all those WR that every is talking about are already gone and the Bears determine there isn't much of a difference in who they get at 39 vs in the 50's...you trade down for the extra 3rd if that deal is on the table.

Canth

Liked Posts:
They way people talk about Getsy - he's going to be a HC in 2-3 years apparently

Technically, Getsy already had a HC interview this past HC change cycle. So yeah, if he has success here in Chicago, no doubt he will get a shot at being HC somewhere.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It's really not. I don't understand this take. It can happen to any team but they at least did the right thing not finalizing the deal
He’s mad he can’t use it as a negative news story for a whole season if he went on the ir a couple weeks after signing the contract

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Oh good so go from a guy that failed his physical to a guy that's had injury issues the last two years, this should be a fun one to watch unfold.
200w.gif

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh good so go from a guy that failed his physical to a guy that's had injury issues the last two years, this should be a fun one to watch unfold.
200w.gif

Understand the situation - its all filler now until they can draft the inevitable replacement - they are focusing on the offense first.

Canth

Liked Posts:
200w.gif

Presumably, the difference is a) He is not currently still injured and b) He will cost a lot less.

With the failed physical, I would assume that Ogunjobi was both still hurt and that the doctors were very concerned about the timeline for the injury to heal.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Difference will be that Jones isn't making the money Larry would have made so they aren't relying on him
Yeah i'm actually not worried cause i'm sure the guaranteed money for this 2 year deal will only be around what he's getting in year 1 so we can cut him for little to no cost after year one, i was more just having fun with the situation.