*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Being “released” from a bet is the cowards way out. Man up and accept the terms. I won’t make a bet with you because your a little bitch. I only make bets with men who hold ups their end of the deal.

blah blah blah,..........I am a coward.......blah blah blah.

I didn't ask for to be released.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Was Patrick ever penciled in as the starter for the Packers, or only saw significant playing time due to injuries? Again, he is a 4 mil a year guy, if he was that good, other teams would have been bidding higher.

You don't even have Bates yet, we will see how the Bills valued him come Tuesday.

And no, the Lions will leap frog the Bears this year, and possibly contend with the Vikings for second place. Packers will still run away with the division, barring AR missing significant playing time.

Every move Poles has made has signaled a tank/rebuild year. It's actually rather scary how much it resembles the Lions moves last year. WR's? yikes! Secondary? yikes! O-line? yikes!
So you base the determination on whether a guy is starter quality not on the fact that he has been starting for a division winning team, but the salary he is being paid next season?

If the Bears pay someone a lot, they overpaid. But if they don't, the guy is clearly no good? Is that how the logic works? Got it.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
LOOP sided?
Watch out he will tell you how you are deflecting from the fact he is 100% factually incorrect about his Bears OL statemnet by talking about the non deflective history of OSU QB successes in the NFL being relevant to Justin Fields, while also saying the history of the Lions unparalleled failure by any sports organization is irrelevant .

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watch out he will tell you how you are deflecting from the fact he is 100% factually incorrect about his Bears OL statemnet by talking about the non deflective history of OSU QB successes .
Lol, grasping at straws pointing out that your 4 mil a year OG might actually start on a few bottom dwelling teams is priceless.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lol, grasping at straws pointing out that your 4 mil a year OG might actually start on a few bottom dwelling teams is priceless.
Now Green Bay is a bottom dweller? That's an interestingly delusional angle I didn't see, but then again you have had to to convince yourself your entire life, every single year, that the Lions may be a playoff relevant team, so you likely possess an uncanny ability to live in your own made up world of alternative facts.

I think calling the Packers bottom dwellers is my cue to stop adding to your hijack fuckery of @Dejo 's thread. My apologies Dejo.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now Green Bay is a bottom dweller? That's an interestingly delusional angle I didn't see, but then again you have had to to convince yourself your entire life, every single year, that the Lions may be a playoff relevant team, so you likely possess an uncanny ability to live in your own made up world of alternative facts.
Green Bay let him go, didn't think he was worth the 4 mil a year.
Try again?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But you accepted it. Either way your a bitch
bearsb_logo.gif
Bears sign G/C Lucas Patrick (2 years, $8 million): B Grade
Lucas Patrick is a serviceable offensive lineman whose calling card is his versatility. He can play both center and guard, so he'll be of good use to the Bears at a good price. That said, Chicago has major offensive line woes, and Patrick was one of the weaker links for the Packers last year. It would not be a good sign for the Bears if he's forced into starting every week.

In other words.......Meh!!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
bearsb_logo.gif
Bears sign G/C Lucas Patrick (2 years, $8 million): B Grade
Lucas Patrick is a serviceable offensive lineman whose calling card is his versatility. He can play both center and guard, so he'll be of good use to the Bears at a good price. That said, Chicago has major offensive line woes, and Patrick was one of the weaker links for the Packers last year. It would not be a good sign for the Bears if he's forced into starting every week.

In other words.......Meh!!
What does this have to do with you being a bitch and not accepting a bet like a true man?

Stick to the topic please.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
After the draft it will be even more loop sided.
Lions tanked last year.
Bears are tanking this year.

Deal with it.
Lions have been tanking for at least the last four years and are continuing to tank as we speak.

Just the facts.

And Patrick still was the starting OG/C for the Pack the last two years.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions have been tanking for at least the last four years and are continuing to tank as we speak.

Just the facts.

And Patrick still was the starting OG/C for the Pack the last two years.

"
"Are the Chicago Bears in a better position today than at the beginning of free agency? That answer is a strong no.
Now, Bears fans aren't necessarily upset at what's happened so far. The roster, as constructed in 2021, wasn't a real playoff contender. Allen Robinson is the only undisputed high-end player who signed elsewhere this offseason (and the Khalil Mack trade happened before the free-agency window).
Still, the Bears lost a bunch of production and basically found replacement-value players at best. Chicago is experiencing the very beginning stage of a rebuild under new general manager Ryan Poles. "