1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Doesn't make sense to me. Kmet is definitely not a bust but Poles seems to have this thing with not wanting hardly anyone who was here with the past regime. I'm not gonna judge what Poles has done cause it's way to soon for that but he hasn't done much of anything yet. I'm looking forward to the 2023 offseason.
LOL. What about signing a backup TE doesn’t make sense to you?

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
He is a wonderful fit. One of my favorite players in this draft. That being said, I don't think the Bears can afford to take him and push WR and OL further down the line. While, it is possible to still get a good WR/OL at 48 and 71, IDK that it's worth the risk of losing one of the guys you like at those positions for a guy you like at DT. But if they could pull off Winfrey, Pickens and Strange, I would not complain.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Wilson to Jets, Jameson to Philly, Dotson to KC, London to GB and Olave to Saints.

One way for Burks to fall into 2nd.
I think Watson will go 1st round. Sounds like Arizona could go WR as well. Maybe even Atlanta early at 8 to start the run. And Chargers are a wildcard, though they look good at WR to me already.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
He is a wonderful fit. One of my favorite players in this draft. That being said, I don't think the Bears can afford to take him and push WR and OL further down the line. While, it is possible to still get a good WR/OL at 48 and 71, IDK that it's worth the risk of losing one of the guys you like at those positions for a guy you like at DT. But if they could pull off Winfrey, Pickens and Strange, I would not complain.
Those 3 players would be amazing. All of them would be perfect fits.