*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
So if the raiders picked better then it wouldn’t be a fleece?
That was the point, the Raiders blew the picks and don't forget the return pick we got along with Mack was used on Cole Kmet who may turn out to be better than the 1st rounders the Raiders took. I say fleeced.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Doesn't make sense to me. Kmet is definitely not a bust but Poles seems to have this thing with not wanting hardly anyone who was here with the past regime. I'm not gonna judge what Poles has done cause it's way to soon for that but he hasn't done much of anything yet. I'm looking forward to the 2023 offseason.
I don't think that's the case I think they plan to actually use the TE's properly in the new O.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
We keep talking about how the garbage play calling/coaching staff held our offense and offensive players back and Kmet actually put up pretty good numbers in his 2nd year with that clown show so i would think he's earned his place as our starter and each year he's become a better blocker as well. If they haven't seen that then maybe they don't like him because they didn't bring him in themselves.
I read his #'s in the first 2 years are very close/similar to Greg Olsen, we would be happy with that I'd think if he improves more this year.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
That was the point, the Raiders blew the picks and don't forget the return pick we got along with Mack was used on Cole Kmet who may turn out to be better than the 1st rounders the Raiders took. I say fleeced.
The bears gave up 2 1st round picks for a non QB, made him the highest defensive player ever at the time, and made the playoffs one time afterwards. Then a few years later traded him and received……a 2nd round pick. But yeah…Cole Kmet ?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
The bears gave up 2 1st round picks for a non QB, made him the highest defensive player ever at the time, and made the playoffs one time afterwards. Then a few years later traded him and received……a 2nd round pick. But yeah…Cole Kmet ?
Doesn't matter the 2, 1st round picks they made aren't that good and certainly not stars, one was a total bust and not even on the team and the RB is above average at best. Bears results aren't because of Mack's performance. I'm not going to go back and forth because you have your opinion and it's different than mine, oh and the coach & Gm that made that trade are gone. 99% agree the Bears won that trade so let's just move on.