My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Fully convinced illwill posts on CCS. He's never responded to my bait under any other twitter handle but the one that is clearly me.

SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!
It’s me….

Jokes. Curious if he is here then

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Not that every Bears fan didn’t know this, but this makes him very fantasy relevant.

Looking forward to this year’s league and a heartfelt fuck y’all to the rest of you!
Always was pissed at how awful Nagy was with getting RB involved in passing game.

“Geez, first it was the TEs and now the RBs with you guys.” That presser was irritating af. I am also low on coffee atm, need to get some more, so I am triggered already.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Since 3T is the most important position on this defense Bears would be foolish not to take Wyatt at 39 should he fall that far.
What does Spielberger mean "coming from a club that has taken a lot of risks"?

Is he referring to the Bears? What does "Coming from" mean in that context? How does he decide the "club takes a lot of risks" when it is brand new management that hasn't been through a single draft, and who refused to sign their top FA target because of his physical?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So, Lester Wiltfong has determined where players hsould play forever, while the staff is evaluating them?

Jesus, writers think they're so much smarter than the guys working in the NFL. Mostly because they can make their evaluations, criticize others, and NEVER have to be accountable.

If they suggest drafting a guy and the team doesn't, and the guy sucks, nothing is ever brought up again. It's easy from the cheap seats.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So, Lester Wiltfong has determined where players hsould play forever, while the staff is evaluating them?

Jesus, writers think they're so much smarter than the guys working in the NFL. Mostly because they can make their evaluations, criticize others, and NEVER have to be accountable.

If they suggest drafting a guy and the team doesn't, and the guy sucks, nothing is ever brought up again. It's easy from the cheap seats.
Why do you hate that people have opinions?

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I get what they're trying to do here but people confuse losing with playing poorly. Rodgers is a great playoff passer, statistically. This is a fact and isn't debatable.
Overall I would agree but he has had a few clunkers like the SF game. He should have been able to put more on the board

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Overall I would agree but he has had a few clunkers like the SF game. He should have been able to put more on the board
of course but its one game out of 20 something. I did the numbers a couple months back, his averages stack up against any of the QBs of his era pre-Mahomes. Brady, Manning(s), Ben, Brees, etc.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
of course but its one game out of 20 something. I did the numbers a couple months back, his averages stack up against any of the QBs of his era pre-Mahomes. Brady, Manning(s), Ben, Brees, etc.
Makes sense. I know the SF game was one, the Bears NFCCG they won because of the D. He carried the team in some and still lost.

I think people forget how much less clutch Farve was in the playoffs.

Long story short, Packers can stfu. They had it good for a min

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Fucking motherfuck fuck fuck!

About every dude I was like, oh he’s a steal from a sneaky dude to play LT, Tom, to the fastest dude at the Senior bowl, Gray, and everybody’s favorite mauler from Tulsa are skyrocketing up charts.

The good news is we will get the best of what’s around.

I’m thinking we get something good somewhere unexpected that causes a meltdown, like Gordon or Cine, but yeah, this draft is getting crazy.
Well, if the Bears go DL/OL in the second and Danny Gray is carrying a third- round grade, take him there.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Makes sense. I know the SF game was one, the Bears NFCCG they won because of the D. He carried the team in some and still lost.

I think people forget how much less clutch Farve was in the playoffs.

Long story short, Packers can stfu. They had it good for a min
Yeah he was actually pretty shit in that NFCC and no one seems to ever bring that up, probably because they won. Funny how that works lol