*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears need to counter with both seconds this year and next year's second. He's worth it. Still young and proven. Zero bust possibility.
It won't happen but I'd make that trade and sign him to a long contract and pray Poles can find some later round OL gems. We are not going anywhere this year anyways.

It pains me to say this but this is the type of piece you trade for when you have everything else lined up.

The Bears have way too many holes. They need each one of those picks, and I don't think they'll be giving any of them away.

I wouldn't be surprised if they threw a bunch of draft picks at the offensive line and defensive line and possibly ignored wide receiver almost completely unless some one really special drops to them.

This is going to take time. Treat this as if it were Justin's rookie season. He's learning a new offense and last year was such a waste.

They are going to build the team around him and if he fails, they are going to have a team in place for whoever they do draft.

But we aren't going to know that for sure until year four of Justin so buckle up.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
49's get

Tavon Young
Greg Stroman Jr.
Equanimeous St. Br
Trevor Siemian
Lucas Patrick
Al-Quadin Muhammad
Nicholas Morrow
Justin Jones
Dakota Dozier

Pick 39
2023 #1

Bears get

Debo Samuel

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last season:

The focal point of the unit's struggles came from left tackle Julie'n Davenport (filling in for the injured Eric Fisher). Davenport had a poor outing overall, allowing two sacks, one quarterback hit, and six pressures in 48 pass blocking snaps (according to Pro Football Focus).

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If I had a nickel for every time you’ve said this about a WR the Bears sign.
You might be able to go to the 25 cent gumball machine instead of the 5 cent one. Oh happy days.