1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Bears trading up for Olave confirmed
Give up picks and the bag for the WRs being traded or give up picks to have one locked up for 5 years at cheap. Really wish we had more picks though ffs.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The Knicks are going to get 4000 yards?

Sick burn, dongbears!
And 30 TD's.
7b927487690b969ef365c70b9ab093a2.gif

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I actually agree with Wiltfong on that one. Give Jenkins a spot and leave him there so he can learn the position, hone his technique, and hopefully become a dominant blocker at RT. Within reason, I would have said the same thing if they had decided to put him at LT or hell even RG. Give him a spot and let him learn and perfect it. The caveat to that would be if they had put him at LT and it became obvious that it wasn't going to work, then pull the plug on that and move on.

You are hoping this guy develops into a long term starter on your offensive line. IMO, the best chance for that to happen and for him to succeed is to let him focus on the spot you envision him being for the team - in this case, with the new management, that now appears to be RT. So, leave him at RT, coach him up, and let's all hope he nails down that side of the line for like the next 8-10 years.
Yes to this.