*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That's the downside? Or you could notice that these things are useless and wrong every year, and all the bloggers and social media clowns you follow don't known shit. But instead you fall for the same thing every year and still expect the result to be different. They rely on rubes like you to make their living, just like rubes like you are the reason conspiracy theories catch on.
jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

I get this screws up the narrative for some of you losers on here, but I'm not one of those rubes, and was actually referring to the rubes.

Hey, you losers keep reaching...?

Attachments

• jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg
    jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 0

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I get this screws up the narrative for some of you losers on here, but I'm not one of those rubes, and was actually referring to the rubes.

Hey, you losers keep reaching...?

Weren't you one of the rubes claiming there would not be a run on WRs based on a top 50 prospect list? Or one of the rubes that said the KC WR core was absolutely loaded because you read it somewhere?

You are most definitely one of the rubes that spits out opinions based on what you allegedly read or saw on TV.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Kevin is good choice but, for me, Stan Thomas is a better one. Or maybe Cade McClown. Even David Terrell turned out to be just kinda OK. Crap... the Bears have drafted a shit ton of first round meh. Hope that changes tomorrow.
Thanks for that. Couldn’t remember the name, but Stan Thomas was awful.