CC: @MDB111™
giphy.gif

ccldsaeztby2m7qjajbq49y9j83gb2j8vmje%26rid%3Dgiphy.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I know everyone here likes to shit on the Lions, but coming out of the first round with Hutchinson and Jameson Williams is pretty awesome for them.

Hutch is a good pick. Not a fan of trading up to 12 for a WR with torn ACL. Research on that is Williams likely to see a decline in peformance and retire sooner than he would otherwise. Of course he could end up fine as well but not a risk I would take that high.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think we can pass on him if he gets to pick #39 unless we get a great trade offer or they decide to take their shot on David Ojabo.

R.Smith/N.Dean/N.Morrow is a really good, fast and athletic LB core.

That are all likely to struggle taking on blocks and only 2 of them will be on the field most downs as we are in nickel or dime 80% of the time.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
DONGBEARS IS THE WORST!

CC: @MDB111™
Ugh! That guy. Let me guess? It's draft time so he is settling his personal scores and ruining the ccs experience? Talking about weiners? Letting you know you're his girlfriend, rent free?
Dongbears is thee worst!

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
It feels like the quality players are gone already lol. Feels like round 5 of the draft
Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. Especially when it comes to the offensive talent still available.

I have a feeling Chicago goes with a defensive player at #39 if they don't trade back and then OL with that other 2nd rounder.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. Especially when it comes to the offensive talent still available.

I have a feeling Chicago goes with a defensive player at #39 if they don't trade back and then OL with that other 2nd rounder.

Honestly - its the downside of all these mock draft simulators. All of them are so off and unrealistic, they give you a false sense of who will actually be available, and when those guys aren't, the defeat tends to set in...

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Honestly - its the downside of all these mock draft simulators. All of them are so off and unrealistic, they give you a false sense of who will actually be available, and when those guys aren't, the defeat tends to set in...
That's the downside? Or you could notice that these things are useless and wrong every year, and all the bloggers and social media clowns you follow don't known shit. But instead you fall for the same thing every year and still expect the result to be different. They rely on rubes like you to make their living, just like rubes like you are the reason conspiracy theories catch on.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can't find many overall red flags on Pickens. Was suspended for part of one game for an on the field fight and squirting a water bottle at a Tenn player. First gets you tossed from a game, second is a 15 yard penalty. Both in 2019.

He has character concerns apparently.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
I can't find many overall red flags on Pickens. Was suspended for part of one game for an on the field fight and squirting a water bottle at a Tenn player. First gets you tossed from a game, second is a 15 yard penalty. Both in 2019.
The league likes this stuff to stay quiet. Teams only really care if it comes back to bite them. The Packers took a player with notable domestic violence allegations yesterday and there was no mention of it from any of the big networks.

Not sure what the flags are on Pickens but there has to be something. He's more talented than many players and WR's taken yesterday. It could also be more of a medical concern.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
That's the downside? Or you could notice that these things are useless and wrong every year, and all the bloggers and social media clowns you follow don't known shit. But instead you fall for the same thing every year and still expect the result to be different. They rely on rubes like you to make their living, just like rubes like you are the reason conspiracy theories catch on.
BOOM!

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I think some people were thinking that I was speaking about myself.

I'm talking about the mental let down for the people who abuse those mock draft simulators to the point where they actually believe in them.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts: