*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you don't like the veganchickenparm?

naw, love me some of that

just annoying af when people feel the need to crap on personal shit cause a dude is a shit player or coach or whatever.

Like they suck, bag on em for that. Should be enough. I don't get the contingent of people that have to talk shit about hair lines or diet or wives or whatever. Some regressive, barely concealed alt right normative bullshit

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
naw, love me some of that

just annoying af when people feel the need to crap on personal shit cause a dude is a shit player or coach or whatever.

Like they suck, bag on em for that. Should be enough. I don't get the contingent of people that have to talk shit about hair lines or diet or wives or whatever. Some regressive, barely concealed alt right normative bullshit
Bro it wasn't his diet, there was this whole camp video where he couldn't stop hyping the vegan chicken parm. It wasn't normal. He kept shouting "you like that vegan chicken parm?" Was so strange lol.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bro it wasn't his diet, there was this whole camp video where he couldn't stop hyping the vegan chicken parm. It wasn't normal. He kept shouting "you like that vegan chicken parm?" Was so strange lol.

meh probs just an in house meme

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you don't like the veganchickenparm?
Can we just be honest? For any kind of Parm , it's dependent on the quality of the cheese, the sauce, and the tenderness of whatever protein you fry and stick underneath (in pretty much that order). Now this may not work for vegan (because the no cheese thing), but heck if you're merely a vegetarian you can substitute eggplant and if the other things are in place, it can still be yummy. @!*!k, now I'm hungry.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can we just be honest? For any kind of Parm , it's dependent on the quality of the cheese, the sauce, and the tenderness of whatever protein you fry and stick underneath (in pretty much that order). Now this may not work for vegan (because the no cheese thing), but heck if you're merely a vegetarian you can substitute eggplant and if the other things are in place, it can still be yummy. @!*!k, now I'm hungry.
If u properly dry out (salt) that eggplant imo it is better than chicken in that preparation.

Vegan cheese is absolutely terrible though. ?

Would not eat vegan chicken parm ever.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If u properly dry out (salt) that eggplant imo it is better than chicken in that preparation.

Vegan cheese is absolutely terrible though. ?

Would not eat vegan chicken parm ever.
Wife and I were doing great eating one vegan meal a week, but man are those options limited.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Wife and I were doing great eating one vegan meal a week, but man are those options limited.

Went vegan for about a year or so, was an interesting time. Some recipes are incredible though and you definitely feel great eating vegetables. Gets hard when you want to have something sweet that doesn’t have 78 ingredients you can’t pronounce though lol

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Went vegan for about a year or so, was an interesting time. Some recipes are incredible though and you definitely feel great eating vegetables. Gets hard when you want to have something sweet that doesn’t have 78 ingredients you can’t pronounce though lol
What overall health benefits did you see?

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
What overall health benefits did you see?

Honestly, mostly just felt great overall. Easy to maintain weight and found myself having more energy throughout the day and the mornings in particular.

Also found that you can eat more than you think in terms of caloric intake etc.

Costly as shit though to maintain certain recipes and change it up, etc. Funny how eating healthy can be so costly.

We had some friends that went Raw Vegan. That shit was way too damn rough for me.

Funny enough I went Vegan after trying Keto years ago and that shit wrecked me comparatively.

Edit: also you gotta get your body used to some of the veggie intake and beans for protein etc. Gassy af ?

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes it is but again in the below it seemed your focus was on him paying them millions to keep quiet. My point was just that he is paying them millions to get it over with so that the NFL can rule. If he didn't have an NFL suspension hanging over his head, I don't think he would have as much incentive to settle. So was just saying think his main motivation was to get the NFL to move ahead with punishment. The fact is the individual cases appear weak hence why two grand juries failed to indict and the standard for indictment is pretty low. Not to mention the women have already testified so a lot of their testimony is already out there. If the goal was to keep them quiet he would have settled before it got the the stage where depositions and testimony was taken.
No, you intimated that he was already under an NFL suspension. He needs to get this over with simply to get this over with and be able to play again at some point, regardless of where the play limitations are coming from. I suspect the urgency is still there for him but that Browns contract may have relaxed his rush. That just seemed odd considering the circumstances. Probably a lot we don't know or they really jumped the gun here. You'd have thought that they'd at least consulted the league on Watson's disposition before that trade. From the news we're getting now, it appears more like they just they just rolled the dice on this but there's so much we don't know here.

Depositions or complaints are different than criminal proceedings and if these women are signing NDAs, they don't carry the weight of a conviction or even similar testimony in a trial as opposed to a deposition without any ability to corroborate. They can still be viewed as greedy, skanks by biased football fans. If he can prevent this from going to trial, he's simply much better off unless he's certain he can win the case(s).

Just read this. If true, it's rather damning to Watson and the Texans that would become part of the suit.

According to the report, Watson asked several of the therapists to sign an N.D.A. he received from a Texans staff member, and in his deposition he said the team arranged for some of the massages to happen at “a place” at The Houstonian, a hotel and spa in Houston. Per the Times, “he used the fitness club, dined there and also set up massages in hotel rooms.” May have something to do with why they wanted Watson out of the public eye and try to settle. Mud continues to thicken.

And it sounds like the NFL was trying to not throw Watson under the bus since their interview with victims seemed more like cross examinations.

Last edited:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, mostly just felt great overall. Easy to maintain weight and found myself having more energy throughout the day and the mornings in particular.

Also found that you can eat more than you think in terms of caloric intake etc.

Costly as shit though to maintain certain recipes and change it up, etc. Funny how eating healthy can be so costly.

We had some friends that went Raw Vegan. That shit was way too damn rough for me.

Funny enough I went Vegan after trying Keto years ago and that shit wrecked me comparatively.

Edit: also you gotta get your body used to some of the veggie intake and beans for protein etc. Gassy af ?
lol I have gone pescatarian in the past, but never full vegetarian. I did have a girlfriend in college though that was a vegetarian and she farted during orgasm when I was going down on her. Kind of an embarrassing moment for both of us lol.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
lol I have gone pescatarian in the past, but never full vegetarian. I did have a girlfriend in college though that was a vegetarian and she farted during orgasm when I was going down on her. Kind of an embarrassing moment for both of us lol.

Damn dude hahaha

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn dude hahaha
lol she was a straight-up 10 out of 10, which taught me an important lesson: "No matter how beautiful a person is, nobody transcends humanity." I keep that mind whenever people start referring to people as "Goddesses" and whatnot. I actually joked with her afterwards and said, "Should I take that as a good thing, that I made you cum so hard that you broke wind? I think I deserve some kind of medal for that."