***OFFICIAL*** PRESEASON IGT: Bears @ Browns (C U in September Edition)

Who wins?

• Browns

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Maybe you can first get rid of political avatars and sigs that are admittedly only there to piss off other posters? For some reason you guys have treated this like its chaos theory.
I just haven't had a chance to get to it yet. But I will. Dealing with the most recent changes is enough to contend with on its own.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Who's 3rd string out of Kmet, Griffin and Pettis?

All i want to do is to see him play well in real games and do it consistently, why does that bother you so much.

I'm not a Fields hater, remember who traded up to draft him.
Why does it matter if it’s a preseason game or real game? Fields improved his feet work, decision making, throwing motion, ability to read defenses, looking defenders off, etc. You either improve those aspects of your game or you don’t. The type of game you showcase it in doesn’t matter.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'll love watching this one cause most on here had Kmet as a bust.
I think I know of the thread you're talking about, I posted on there also. It seemed the OP was trying to say Kmet could be an elite TE like Kelce and others, I wasn't seeing it last year. Honestly thought we had better TEs than Kmet, absolutely would love an elite TE I don't care what his name is. If Kmet can pull it together and be that guy, more power to him.

I like that Kmet isn't going down on first contact here, hope it continues.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Why does it matter if it’s a preseason game or real game? Fields improved his feet work, decision making, throwing motion, ability to read defenses, looking defenders off, etc. You either improve those aspects of your game or you don’t. The type of game you showcase it in doesn’t matter.
this. this game served its purpose, it's going to be battle of the scrubs now. who cares if the Bears even win or lose at this juncture.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I have been a massive Kmet homer since day 1. He's a Gigachad sadist who loves the violence of the game. He's a rooster ram and I aspire to have his spirit one day.
Yeah i've been with you on Kmet. Just another player that Nagy held back even though most TE's take 2-3 years to truly show if they can or can't play in this league. Kmet about slam dunk on Nagy's bald head this year.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think I know of the thread you're talking about, I posted on there also. It seemed the OP was trying to say Kmet could be an elite TE like Kelce and others, I wasn't seeing it last year. Honestly thought we had better TEs than Kmet, absolutely would love an elite TE I don't care what his name is. If Kmet can pull it together and be that guy, more power to him.

I like that Kmet isn't going down on first contact here, hope it continues.
please Dongbears , where did anyone call kmet anything but slow and red zone stone hands, which are or were both true.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Yeah i've been with you on Kmet. Just another player that Nagy held back even though most TE's take 2-3 years to truly show if they can or can't play in this league. Kmet about slam dunk on Nagy's bald head this year.
Nutsack Head Nagy.