***OFFICIAL*** SEAHAWKS @ PACKERS IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
outside of that first game vs the Niners and I think maybe 1-2 other games, Hawks d has been shit. Im
Surprised at their inability to put up points vs this overrated Packers D
Besides Wilson they averaged 1 yard per carry against the Eagles

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Wilson is playing like Trubisky right now, fearful of taking off and running. JUST GO FOR IT!

Southside

Liked Posts:
Sucks to watch these games and see throws that Trubisky can't make 99% of the time

When I watch these games, all i can think about is how some of these teams wouldn't even be in the playoffs with Mitch. The Seahawks have the worst defense in the playoffs statistically, it's actually mind boggling that they even kept up with the 49ers and had a chance to win the NFC West this season. I cant even imagine what their record would be with Mitch.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
How did Seattle make the playoffs? They look horrendous on both sides of the ball.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's just a circlejerk of "WHY DIDN'T WE DRAFT EITHER OF THESE GUYS???"

The funniest thing is that Mahomes is clearly the best QB of the 3, and almost NO ONE said we should draft him at 3. But still people constantly cry that we didn't.

People talk about the '85 Bears and how Bears fans live in the past. People live in the past with the '17 draft even more.

This may come as a shock but CCS isn't suppose to get it right. The Bears GM is.

I dont know how to do open heart surgery but I can certainly complain when the professional fucks it up. Likewise it doesnt matter if CCS got it right. What matters is the professional paid 5 million a year didn't.

If this were Ancient Japan, Pace would do the honorable thing and commit Sepukku.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not all people, just the maroons that cant let it go. I'm watching this game and I haven't had one thought about anything you're crying over. Neither of us can change the past, so why spend time crying about it on the internet? It's certainly not gonna affect the Bears in any way.

No one should let it go least of all the McCaskeys. Pace was hired to make us a perennial contender. Until them being criticized for massive mistakes like this comes with the paycheck.

I assure you if you fucked up this royally at work, your employer would continue to hold it against you until you were fired or made up for it. Neither has happended with Pace yet.

Until then crying about the crying is stupid. At least those crying about Pace fucking up are crying about someome not doing the job he was paid to do. By contrast you guys are crying because unpaid message board posters disapprove of the performance of the guy paid millions to fix the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.