Status
Not open for further replies.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This may come as a shock but CCS isn't suppose to get it right. The Bears GM is.

I dont know how to do open heart surgery but I can certainly complain when the professional fucks it up. Likewise it doesnt matter if CCS got it right. What matters is the professional paid 5 million a year didn't.

If this were Ancient Japan, Pace would do the honorable thing and commit Sepukku.

I mean, you're not wrong. But man, people just dwell on it so hard. I can't help but to laugh at that shit.

I say this as I cross my fingers that we replace Trubisky in the offseason with a better QB and make him our backup.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I mean, you're not wrong. But man, people just dwell on it so hard. I can't help but to laugh at that shit.

I say this as I cross my fingers that we replace Trubisky in the offseason with a better QB and make him our backup.

Given the magnitude of the apparent fuck up that was to be expected. People will dwell on it until the Bears overcome it.

kerrywoodwins20

Harvey Weinstein's Biggest Fan
Liked Posts:
@kerrywoodwins20 do you still think Mahomes would be doing no better than Trubisky if he was on the Bears?

First and foremost, this is a blatant lie, literally never said this or any variation of this. You know someone is a mental midget when their starting point in an argument is a rebuttal off an argument that was never made.

did you watch Travis Kelce today?

like at all? He was wide open every single route he ran and the chiefs offensive line gave Mahomes all day.

none of our tight ends should even be in the same league as Kelce. Our line doesn’t compare to theirs either.

not sure why you think Mahomes would be the first QB in nfl history to not need help.

Aaron Rodgers is incredible and even his numbers take a huge hit when Davante Adams is out.

Tom Brady is the goat and his numbers take a huge hit without Gronk.

Quarterbacks need help and the Bears give Mitch done. It’s just a fact. Bottom 3 offensive line, no running game, high school caliber tight ends.

not many QBs would succeed here. And no one would look great here. Not even Mahomes. He’d miss KC and having real teammates on offense after about 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.