***OFFICIAL*** SEAHAWKS @ PACKERS IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
And GB will dominated the Divison for the next 10 years, like usual. I’m having a hard thought about just not watch the NFL anymore.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seems like it always comes down to some borderline call in Green Bay which always seems to go the Packers way. NFL fans have to be fucking tired of seeing this shit all the time. This has to be one of the most hated teams in football.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is why you want a team that can get to the playoffs frequently rather than once every 10 years. A break here or there, couple other favored teams get upset, suddenly it's wide open and your not so good team is 1 game away from getting to the SB.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And GB will dominated the Divison for the next 10 years, like usual. I’m having a hard thought about just not watch the NFL anymore.

Rodgers isn't going to play ten more years. That team is mediocre without him.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The packers have only drated 2 good QBs matt Hasselbeck and rodgers favre wasn't theres we wil see definitely sucks but i didnt see the hawks beating them anyways

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They will find another QB as good as him, like he replaced Favre.

Meh, I doubt it. They said the same thing about the Colts with Manning then luck. Now they have Jacoby Brissett and they're third in their division. I don't believe in cosmic fate when it comes to sports.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
GB will lose to the Niners.

But I have to say - beyond a doubt - that this forum is the most hilarious version of mouth breathing asswagonry ever! The refs, luck, calls, luck, the refs, cocky players, luck, the refs, etc. The whining is absolutely delightful, and I say thank you! Especially the Bears4ever dude. HAHAHA! Epic! Everything was either the refs or luck.

How about Seattle played shitty, and had opportunities to take the lead but didn't? How about GB simply outplayed them?

I understand rivalries, but this place takes the cake! Keep it up!

Maybe some of the posters here are teenagers, and don't know any better. If so, my apologies.

Bears4ever - you slay me!

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Meh, I doubt it. They said the same thing about the Colts with Manning then luck. Now they have Jacoby Brissett and they're third in their division. I don't believe in cosmic fate when it comes to sports.
Luck was very good! Definitely a Manning replacement, but got hurt.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
If you believe there's any truth to refs and the league favoring certain teams in hopes of getting certain matchups the 49ers and titans better show up prepared to beat their opponents and the refs next weekend. I'm sure the league would love nothing more than a superbowl 1 rematch of Packers Chiefs in its 100th season celebration between the 2 state farm spokesmen.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
that guy who dropped the pass isn't going to hear the end of it for the whole offseason....pathetic how you can't let your 2nd half red-hot QB keep the ball!

He grew up where I live. Went to high school a mile away from my house.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The packers have only drated 2 good QBs matt Hasselbeck and rodgers favre wasn't theres we wil see definitely sucks but i didnt see the hawks beating them anyways

But they did trade a 1st round pick the next year to acquire him in a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.