***OFFICIAL*** Thanksgiving Day IGT: Bears @ Lions (Jive Azz Turkey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now we may have come back. We may yet win. But what goddamn fucking world is this whore living in because if I have to watch a subpar overachieving cocksucking ****** QB bitch out one more time I'm gonna lose my semen in an internet letter and give this pussy something to think about next time he ducks yardage to protect his divinely sucked ass by some blonde treasure this whore of a man doesn't deserve the time of day from.

What the fuck are you doing you goddamn fucking pussy bitch!

I wish I had 30 seconds with your cunt ass to show you your slut fucking body ain't worth preserving. This is the NFL, you suck. Your deficiencies must likely can't be overcome and you are avoiding hits on third down? Your cunting out of bounds for one yard on 2nd and 12? I want to beat your face for like a goddamn hour. What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? Do you have any understanding of your situation fighting for those yards could mean millions for your lineage. Wtf are you doing man?

This is all tough love. I don't want to see a fucking whore orchestrating the bears anymore than you want to be one. This is unacceptable level of pussydom. I am calling out your man card. Meet me in a cage and I'll show your bitch little body that your snotty sniveling is great lubricant for my fat cock. I would own you and you out weigh me by 20 lbs. What a goddamn fucking disgrace.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I agree and I think Mitch can improve...I just dont think he can with this bum Nagy

I don't think Mitch can improve enough to be good, especially not with Nagy's head up his own ass.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Funny because everyone was sucking his knob last year. The roster has talent. They aren't playing to the level they should.

His QB sucks. His other mistakes, those happen. Most gm's bat about 50% in the draft. He's done well, and nearly all his FA signing have been solid.

Still, he missed on the QB, and that closed our SB window.
So it sounds like last year doesn’t matter and he’s pretty much fucked this franchise to me.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think Mitch can improve enough to be good, especially not with Nagy's head up his own ass.
I dont think he will ever be good.....I think he will be someone u can win with, whenwe get a coach that runs and uses play action

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now we may have come back. We may yet win. But what goddamn fucking world is this whore living in because if I have to watch a subpar overachieving cocksucking ****** QB bitch out one more time I'm gonna lose my semen in an internet letter and give this pussy something to think about next time he ducks yardage to protect his divinely sucked ass by some blonde treasure this whore of a man doesn't deserve the time of day from.

What the fuck are you doing you goddamn fucking pussy bitch!

I wish I had 30 seconds with your cunt ass to show you your slut fucking body ain't worth preserving. This is the NFL, you suck. Your deficiencies must likely can't be overcome and you are avoiding hits on third down? Your cunting out of bounds for one yard on 2nd and 12? I want to beat your face for like a goddamn hour. What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? Do you have any understanding of your situation fighting for those yards could mean millions for your lineage. Wtf are you doing man?

This is all tough love. I don't want to see a fucking whore orchestrating the bears anymore than you want to be one. This is unacceptable level of pussydom. I am calling out your man card. Meet me in a cage and I'll show your bitch little body that your snotty sniveling is great lubricant for my fat cock. I would own you and you out weigh me by 20 lbs. What a goddamn fucking disgrace.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
He is
He doesn't.
The only comment i made on that INT was you blaming Nagy for it.

Again, dumbest person on this board. Thinks Mitch is good and Dak is one of the worst QBs in the league. Certified 100% dumb fuck
I said it was a bad throw.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
The overrated D again can’t stop anyone when they need to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.