***OFFICIAL*** Thanksgiving Day IGT: Bears @ Lions (Jive Azz Turkey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't believe how bad this D is even without Hicks

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How the fuk do you line up offsides like that

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He's not a horrible GM just because he missed the QB position.

Its unfortunate, but he rebuilt this roster completely. You realize the only players left on this team from the Emery regime is Leno and Fuller? He is the reason we have an elite D. Yes, he missed QB, and that is the reason we are in this boat, but we wouldn't even be competitive if it weren't for him.
No he’s a horrible GM because he’s BOTCHED the QB position through out his time here, done nothing to address OL, still questionable WR corps, and a joke of a TE room. Kicker isn’t reliable and STs are bad. He gets the benefit of the doubt on D from me but they don’t look elite right now.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I knew the defense was going to regress some especially with a new D coach, but thought the offense was gonna improve to offset that, boy was I wrong..the offense is near last in the NFL, and the D is getting gassed..defense would be capable of being SB caliber if hey were paired with a good offense..
The D sucked from the get go...how the fuck are they gassed? They're overrated as heck, people need to admit it. Not a single sack or takeaway on a third string? Pfft.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I mean. We throw more than 24 other teams in the league. If mitch is a bad QB than Nagy is a dumb coach for continuing to throw?
We're talking about this game, that sequence. Why are you mentioning 24 other teams? Why did you mention the TD drive? Why do you continue to detour the conversation?

It was a bad decision/throw. End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.