***OFFICIAL*** Thanksgiving Day IGT: Bears @ Lions (Jive Azz Turkey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southside

Liked Posts:
Yeah pagano doesnt use Smiths closing speed enough.

Pagan loves the soft zone defense and tackling in space in late game situations, but that leads to teams being able to stack up yards against us. I feel like a lot of the long drives that the Bears have given up in the 4th quarters of games are actually pretty preventable if Pagano would mix up the zone with more blitzes. The fact that we can stop teams for 3 qtrs but give up a lot in the 4th comes down to play calling because the talent is there. Pagano deviates in the 4th from what has worked all game.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I've been saying it was a good throw, just wasn't a perfect throw. Again, something i wouldn't have even mentioned if Chris didn't mention me in his comment and call it a dime.

Dudes call people out and get upset at the response. :(
It's alright. He played a good game today, albeit against a bad D. I know you agree with that.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lmao....the DB knew he was beat and b-lined at Miller...the ball landed right in the breadbasket.....have u ever thrown a football?
No, i play chess with my grandma in the basement she locks me in.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
tenor.gif

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Sorry Rask this time you crossed the line

Southside

Liked Posts:
Giving credit to Trubisky. He had a great 2nd half. Defense scared the hell out of me.

Mitch did indeed show up, but you have to credit the defense for helping us stay in the game, they bent and gave the Lions yards but they held the Lions to just 6 points the rest of the game after giving up 14 in the 1st quarter. This is one of the few games this year where everybody seemed like they came to help. Even got a big return by Patterson on special teams.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Its a great day. The bears won. And i won my battle with anytime 23. Thanksgiving dinner doesnt look burnt. Wins all around.

Choke on your words anytime23. Choke on your turkey too.

Trubisky uncuffed dominated!
The fact that i'm this in your head is forever a win for me. I don't watch games thinking about you. I don't watch Mitch throw a dumbass pick and say "HAAAA TAKE THAT CHRIS!"

At the end of the day, Mitch beat a horrendous defense, you think he's good, Dak is one of the worst QBs in the league and that Jalen Hurts is a top 5 pick.

There is no battle. You're just dumb and now clearly obsessed with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.