***OFFICIAL*** Thanksgiving Day IGT: Bears @ Lions (Jive Azz Turkey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
What do y’all think of the cowboys? It seems like every week they can be great or the worst team ever assembled.
Eh, I don't think the Bears have much of a shot. They've got a pretty tough D and a good O. D might be able to hold them up (especially if the weather is rough), but it'll likely be another offensive struggle.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What do y’all think of the cowboys? It seems like every week they can be great or the worst team ever assembled.
They're a good team just not a SB contender. You know they'll blow it in the wildcard game

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Cowboys simply can't beat winning or good teams. Their most convincing win and overall best game was vs the Eagles, who even @Pegger knows is trash (and he's an Eagles fan). They will lose in the opening playoff game and probably fire their head coach.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
The Cowboys simply can't beat winning or good teams. Their most convincing win and overall best game was vs the Eagles, who even @Pegger knows is trash (and he's an Eagles fan). They will lose in the opening playoff game and probably fire their head coach.

They’re about to beat an 8-3 team.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I don't know what their remaining schedule is like but imo, Eagles are toast.

The Eagles have the easiest schedule of any remaining team. If they don’t win out it’s a miracle.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Green Bay is a good offense and Minnesota are good offenses,

Not this year. And not against the Bears, division opponent.

Dallas is the number 1 offense. If a better Bills D can’t stop them, Bears have no chance.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Literally sitting at a keyboard waiting in the in game thread.

Thats literally the point of the in game thread you ass...
Maybe for an insecure e-tough guy like you. For me it's discussing the game with Bears fans. When Mitch throws a pick, i don't think of you. I think about how i hope i don't have to watch him every again after this season.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wellp, there you have it boys.

Anthony miller just described the two throws he got from mitch as "dimes".

Debate over, unless anytime played NFL WR.
Dont tell Anytime this....he pulled his ruler out and after his algebraic equation, figured Mitch was off by 3.7 inches, of throwing a"perfect throw"

Status
Not open for further replies.