***OFFICIAL*** Thanksgiving Day IGT: Bears @ Lions (Jive Azz Turkey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Maybe for an insecure e-tough guy like you. For me it's discussing the game with Bears fans. When Mitch throws a pick, i don't think of you. I think about how i hope i don't have to watch him every again after this season.

E tough guy? Im not the one who started calling people Special person.

Check yourself you degenerate. Disagree all you want, but realize im not offeded by being called Special person. You probably lost a few peoples respect using that word. Not that you care.

Nagy playcalled a solid game but its still a poorly coached team. Penalties on offense all day. No run game. Nagy got mitch out of the pocket and once the game was on the line Mutch was money.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
The Cowboys simply can't beat winning or good teams. Their most convincing win and overall best game was vs the Eagles, who even @Pegger knows is trash (and he's an Eagles fan). They will lose in the opening playoff game and probably fire their head coach.
tenor.gif

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
No. Allen isn't much of a thrower. He's decent because he's big and athletic, but we hoped Mitch would become a good pure QB. Allen is not that.
I never thought Mitch would be a “pure QB”. I thought he could become a Russel Wilson lite which is what I would call Josh Allen.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Check yourself you degenerate. Disagree all you want, but realize im not offeded by being called Special person. You probably lost a few peoples respect using that word. Not that you care.

Nagy playcalled a solid game but its still a poorly coached team. Penalties on offense all day. No run game. Nagy got mitch out of the pocket and once the game was on the line Mutch was money.

There is some truth to this but give credit where credit is due. Every coach can have his playcalling second guessed and any coach can be ripped apart using that method. I'm sure Bellechick could get a lot of (well deserved) criticism for some of his decisions like what he did against Indy a few years ago.

A good coach minimizes his mistakes and maximizes what goes well. Nagy did ok today. Whether this translates to success against good teams remains to be seen. We have some tough opponents coming up but at least this game he made some good decisions, as well as Trubisky. I don't read too much into this because Detroit has underperformed this year but I am happy with any road win, especially with only four days of prep.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

You called me a "pussies" before. That's tough guy talk.

You're right, i don't care. Your football opinions suggest to me that you're Special person. It's a word i try not to use but i will with you. No one who has any clue what they're watching would call Mitch a good QB and Dak "one of the worst in the league" in a year where he's playing really well. Arguably his best.

It's all so convenient, isn't it? Nagy finally calls a solid game when Mitch actually hits his throws vs a very bad team. They were running the ball just fine with Monty and getting the 3-5 yards on the short passing plays they consider an extension of their run game. Everything came together, besides the penalties. That happens vs bad teams. That's why they call them "get well" games.

Literally nothing has changed.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love watching other QBs throw INTs to DTs. Haven't seen that since Cutler lol

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
People say the Bears are the browns or the NFC but I see a lot of similarities between the Bills and Bears tbh. At least in terms of the overall franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.