***OFFICIAL*** Thanksgiving Day IGT: Bears @ Lions (Jive Azz Turkey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Who was the black guy that came on ESPN and said it was not ok for even black people to call other black people the N word? He said it contributed towards the racist culture. This was when the black hitter - Tim Anderson called the pitcher who was white the N word.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His main defense for an argument is “you’re dumb” like he’s in the fifth grade
Oh yeah your precise arguments of “its stupid” , “insert asshole comment about mentally disabled people”, or making up fake things about me being racist were groundbreaking.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Oh yeah your precise arguments of “its stupid” , “insert asshole comment about mentally disabled people”, or making up fake things about me being racist were groundbreaking.
Well it is stupid. You seemed to think NFL teams can make their own schedules which is blatantly false. That is something stupid people do. It’s also stupid to think because he’s Cuban but like actually not Cuban he can say the n word.

Yogi

Liked Posts:
Outside of overly critiquing this one play, Mitch absolutely IS more gun shy than he used to be when running the ball, frequently giving up 1-3 extra yards to avoid contact. There were 2-3 others where he also un-aggressively ducked out of bounds. Don't know if it's coaches telling him to protect himself more or if he's doing it on his own, but I hate it.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well it is stupid. You seemed to think NFL teams can make their own schedules which is blatantly false. That is something stupid people do. It’s also stupid to think because he’s Cuban but like actually not Cuban he can say the n word.
I never said they make their own schedules you made that shit up. Just like you made up me being a racist. See a trend?

Also so in your brain “its stupid” is a valid argument but “youre dumb” isnt. interesting...

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Dallas is 0-5 vs teams with a winning record. New Orleans, Green Bay, Minnesota, New England, Buffalo. All loses.

It’s not like they only played 1 or 2 winning teams.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dallas is 0-5 vs teams with a winning record. New Orleans, Green Bay, Minnesota, New England, Buffalo. All loses.

No dude it doesnt matter. WCBF said its stupid.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

And New England has played 1 good team and lost. Both amount to 0 “quality wins”. Which is why I said “saying X hasn’t beaten anybody good” (because teams don’t play the same amount of “good teams”) is a stupid line of reasoning when evaluating a team @fx1718 doesnt understand that though.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
And New England has played 1 good team and lost. Both amount to 0 “quality wins”. Which is why I said “saying X hasn’t beaten anybody good” (because teams don’t play the same amount of “good teams”) is a stupid line of reasoning when evaluating a team @fx1718 doesnt understand that though.
New England beat Buffalo on the road.
They also beat Pittsburgh in the one game Big Ben played in.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Outside of overly critiquing this one play, Mitch absolutely IS more gun shy than he used to be when running the ball, frequently giving up 1-3 extra yards to avoid contact. There were 2-3 others where he also un-aggressively ducked out of bounds. Don't know if it's coaches telling him to protect himself more or if he's doing it on his own, but I hate it.
I blame the girlfriend.
“Oh Mitchie, don’t get hurt baby”.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think he was playing thru a concussion. Thoughts and prayers. Concussion plus depression is Thanksgiving suicide but they won! MITCH IS BACCCCCCC!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So they have 1 quality win. I would also like to add Josh Allen was knocked out of that game early.
Just looks like that but they've always dominated their division and, this year, played NFC East and beat all those teams. Really no other team in the AFC that you would see as an impressive team other than the 1 that beat them. Regular season aside, you know home field advantage means more to them than most, and that's an advantage they'll likely enjoy again entering the playoffs this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.