***OFFICIAL*** Thanksgiving Day IGT: Bears @ Lions (Jive Azz Turkey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Just looks like that but they've always dominated their division and, this year, played NFC East and beat all those teams. Really no other team in the AFC that you would see as an impressive team other than the 1 that beat them. Regular season aside, you know home field advantage means more to them than most, and that's an advantage they'll likely enjoy again entering the playoffs this year.
Exactly. We know the Patriots are still the best. Which is why it’s stupid to say “team X hasn’t beaten anybody good yet”. It’s flawed logic.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
There’s actually people who believe the Bears should just bring in competition and not replace him totally with a vet and a draft pick. This is who he is. Barely a backup that got drafted wayyyyy too high. He doesn’t have to mental awareness, moxy or intangibles to be a starting QB let alone a Franchise QB.
And then there's morons like yourself that think bringing in someone else's trash is the solution. Mitch won today btw, bitch.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
This aged well. Ha.
Have they played? Dallas has a better offense than the Saints, even more so with their backup QB. Dallas will score a lot of points, close to what the Saints scored.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
But logically if it applies to one team it should apply to all teams in terms of evaluating a team.
No. The Pats have been there before and often and have consistently shown they can raise their level of play at any time. A team like the Cowboys is opposite of that.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Pretty funny that the game no one wanted to watch (Bears/Lions) will likely end up being the best game of the day.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Dungy is just so brutal to listen too.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I love how Taysom Hill comes in the game and for some reason the defense is befuddled by what's about to happen. OMG, he ran the ball?!

Status
Not open for further replies.