****OFFICIAL TRADE DEADLINE THREAD****

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
More I look at it as he more I like it. Might be a gold trade. There is really nothing bad about this.

I kinda figured that Strop had something not right going on. The DL IMO was overdue. I really think he came off the DL last time and was really not right. Now they can take their time with it and have him get 100%

Underwood has been moved into the pen at Iowa. I'm really not sure if this will be anything going forward. I guess extra depth in case Chatwood needs another start.

Right now Wick has entered the circle of trust, Cishek and Kinzler are losing trust. Let hope the organization can help right this ship.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Right now Wick has entered the circle of trust, Cishek and Kinzler are losing trust. Let hope the organization can help right this ship.

Wow.

Not even close.

Pitchers trend up and down. Joe will keep on going to his guys in tight game. Wick is not a established major league talent. Edwards is one and he got the boot.

It comes down to who has minor league options or not when they make roster decisions.

Strop was off and he was on the DL and he was not effective after coming off. I could really see him pitching injured with Morrow out indefinitely. He wants to win and the team needed him so he kept his mouth shut and struggled through it.

I honestly wouldn't call this one faked. It really has the feel of he is not 100% and Theo got a set up to let him get 100% again.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Reds To Acquire Trevor Bauer In 3-Team Deal
July 30th, 2019 at 9:08pm CST • By Connor Byrne
In a massive and stunning three-team trade involving Cincinnati, Cleveland and San Diego, the Reds will acquire right-hander Trevor Bauer from the Indians, Jeff Passan of ESPN reports. The Reds will send outfielder Yasiel Puig to the Indians and outfield prospect Taylor Trammell to the Padres, per reports from Jon Heyman of MLB Network and Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic. In addition to Puig, the Indians will land outfielder Franmil Reyes and young left-hander Logan Allen from the Padres, Dennis Lin of The Athletic relays.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Hmmmmm.

These Reds just can’t quite realize they suck.

But any time you have a chance to jettison Puig you have to take it.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Padres got their future CF and Will Meyers can play full time. Reyes was a hack out there.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
That was a trade for next year. That gives them a solid rotation.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Happ should be on second. Dumbass.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
“We got rid of Puiig”

“Good. Who needs that head case?”

“Ummm....we got Trevor Bauer.”

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Wow.

Not even close.

Pitchers trend up and down. Joe will keep on going to his guys in tight game. Wick is not a established major league talent. Edwards is one and he got the boot.

It comes down to who has minor league options or not when they make roster decisions.

Strop was off and he was on the DL and he was not effective after coming off. I could really see him pitching injured with Morrow out indefinitely. He wants to win and the team needed him so he kept his mouth shut and struggled through it.

I honestly wouldn't call this one faked. It really has the feel of he is not 100% and Theo got a set up to let him get 100% again.
Strop will save our season.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Indians give up Bauer get Puig, Reyes, Victor Nova, Scott Moss and Logan Allen

Reds get Bauer give up Puig, Scott Moss, Taylor Trammell

Padres get Trayler Trammell and give up Reyes, Logan Allen, Victor Nova

Indians got a haul.

Padres seem to have given up alot but Trammell is the 30th ranked prospect in baseball. And as we have seen those types become impact players fast.

Trammell has 377 PA at AA. I could see him promoted to AAA to close out the season then do a late start next year. CF is really not a sore spot ATM for them.

IMO they should focus on SP in the off season to go after the Dodgers.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don't get why we have a trade thread, and start a new thread for one specific trade.

Now that I am in the "generic" trade thread - the trade between SF and Milwaukee reportedly does not include Mad Bum.

Or Will Smith.

Pomeranz to Brewers.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dubon for Pomeranz and another guy

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Reds flippin' those starters - Tanner Roark to Oakland.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
So far this trade season, Milwaukee and Houston have each dealt for a guy they traded for last season, then let walk.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Strickland to the Nats

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reading twitter and a lot of Astros fans are talking about missing Kemp. Seems he was a fan favorite.