**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I learned today that this is technically not a pressure because fields avoided the rush and wasn’t pressured to throw early.

Is this a correct interpretation @remydat ?

Hurry. Pressure is combined sacks, hits and hurries. The question would be whether that is a hurry and per PFF no because while Fields has to scramble he is throw is not really rushed.

The other issue would be whose fault that is as Borom ends up blocking no one so it sure seems like Jenkins blocked inside expecting Borom to double team and block outside. Something easily cleaned up.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Borom feels like a Jordan Mills to me. A guy that comes in and looks like a good find if he improves but just has such a low ceiling that he is the same guy 2-3 yrs later.
I don't know how you could say something so stupid like that. I mean, he's a Pace pick. There's no way that could ever happen. HOF guaranteed!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
“No speed on the outside like all these other young QBs”

Mooney, ESB, and VJJ all say hi you clueless fuck
This is the same shit EVERYONE has been barfing up. Not one motherfucker that I've seen has said, "Maybe it's not as bad as people are projecting. We should wait and see how some of these new players, new coaches, and new schemes play out."

I don't think we're good enough to compete for a playoff spot, but I don't think this team wins only 1 game. And I don't agree with what people on ESPN are repeating over and over again. They keep saying...

1. The Bears oline is worse than it was last year.

How? Look at the additions we've made. No big splashes, but the line is going to be better, and it has better depth than last year.

2. The Bears WR corps is the worst in the league, and worse than last year's group.

Again, how? Allen Robinson MAILED it in last year. He was not Allen Robinson last year. He was so done with Nagy and his offense. Goodwin and Byrd combined for 600 yards and 2 TDs.

ESPN analysts seem like they look at a sheet printed out by some production assistant and just base their entire opinion off of that for the entire season. Fuck objective and reasonable takes. MAKE THE HOTTEST TAKES IMAGINABLE! WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE! EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE! ?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
DB70 the king of alts. Got em all over this board.
This post is not football related and I’m going to go cry to the Mods about it now.

But anyway yeah I wonder if that’s why Jenkins wasnt at TC early on. Maybe he just didn’t want to play guard.