**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They made the playoffs two out of four years with a bad head coach. Something was going right for that to happen.

By the end Ryan Pace earned his ticket out of town, but saying he was worse than Phil Emery is crazy. GM's very seldom are worse than Phil Emery, even the really bad ones.
2018 was due to Fangio, 2020 was due to feasting on shit teams down the stretch, I could say that at least Emery put together a competent bears offense as a retort

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
2018 was due to Fangio, 2020 was due to feasting on shit teams down the stretch, I could say that at least Emery put together a competent bears offense as a retort

That offense only scored points on bad defenses. It was embarrassing against good defenses.
Regardless, in his 2 years he managed only to have Fuller, Long and a Punter stick around. Both ultimately failed with one of them passing on a generational QB and selecting a mental bitch as the franchise QB and the other GM being a massive cuck that couldn't fire idiots like Tucker

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The 2020 team only made the playoffs because the NFL added a participation playoff seed and the Bears got extremely lucky that whatever team needed to win week 17 didn't because the Bears lost their game and backed in. If the 7th seed existed in 2012, the Emery Bears are in. OOPS!

At the end of the day, Pace got 7 years to draft Fields. He had much better draft resources because he was allowed to have a shitty team for so many years. Not a single year did Pace bring his team into the modern day of the NFL. His tenure was putrid and it cant be overstated.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Please tell me you aren't dumb enough to believe that your troll buddy wasn't being facetious?

That clown talks absolutely zero football on here and just runs around trolling everyone that isn't in his clown crew, which you are.

You guys kiss that clowns ass like you're on his payroll or something. SMFH
I have never seen someone get in a guy’s head the way he is in yours. It truly amazes me.

Anyways…. Can’t lie…. I’m drinking the Koolaid today and pretty excited about this teams future.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I have never seen someone get in a guy’s head the way he is in yours. It truly amazes me.

Anyways…. Can’t lie…. I’m drinking the Koolaid today and pretty excited about this teams future.
That orange koolaid is tasting mighty sweet today for sure!

I am hoping Kmet can take a big step, and some of these clips Dejo is sharing is making that hope somewhat realistic. Kmet certainly came to practice in shape!

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
It’s been nothing but warning signs with Jenkins so far. Prove me wrong, ass clown.