dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The only poster on CCS to have meltdowns because of imaginary message board approval rating is calling someone else a loser lol
Says the clown who has all his troll buddies spending their days/nights liking every one of his posts because he's scared of his reaction score not being good enough and has cried on here to Rush to fix his score for him....LOL.

Okay.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did the Bears have a chance? Giants got him with pick traded to get Fields. He was rumored to be on the market this offseason, but that rumor was never confirmed and obviously, he never went anywhere. I don't see any chance they had other than staying put and not getting Fields.

Yeah this. I believe @Dejo was referring to trading for him this offseason.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He asked for your opinion. An olive branch of sorts. But you had to reply like this. Come on bro
Please tell me you aren't dumb enough to believe that your troll buddy wasn't being facetious?

That clown talks absolutely zero football on here and just runs around trolling everyone that isn't in his clown crew, which you are.

You guys kiss that clowns ass like you're on his payroll or something. SMFH

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Says the clown who has all his troll buddies spending their days/nights liking every one of his posts because he's scared of his reaction score not being good enough and has cried on here to Rush to fix his score for him....LOL.

Okay.
Fact check, i have no one do anything to my posts and have actually requested to set my score to zero. I cant control that people like me. Keep crying about it though! Very normal behavior for a niece fucker in his 60s.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Please tell me you aren't dumb enough to believe that your troll buddy wasn't being facetious?

That clown talks absolutely zero football on here and just runs around trolling everyone that isn't in his clown crew, which you are.

You guys kiss that clowns ass like you're on his payroll or something. SMFH
I have literally argued with @Anytime23 over Chris Ballard a good bit but yet to resort to insults. Not sure your point. And yes, Ballard is light years ahead of Pace as a GM even with the Wentz fiasco. And I was a Pace Homer(lite) and not a Pace dicksucker

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I have literally argued with @Anytime23 over Chris Ballard a good bit but yet to resort to insults. Not sure your point. And yes, Ballard is light years ahead of Pace as a GM even with the Wentz fiasco. And I was a Pace Homer(lite) and not a Pace dicksucker
People still talking about R.Pace on here. Lol

Go drum drummer boy

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
giphy.gif

ccldsaeztby2m7qjajbq49y9j83gb2j8vmje%26rid%3Dgiphy.gif

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Did the Bears have a chance? Giants got him with pick traded to get Fields. He was rumored to be on the market this offseason, but that rumor was never confirmed and obviously, he never went anywhere. I don't see any chance they had other than staying put and not getting Fields.

I meant after the draft when he had his offseason issues with them. It sounded like they didn’t like the returns they were getting so they shot down the rumors later

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
People still talking about R.Pace on here. Lol

Go drum drummer boy
Of course people are still talking about Pace. We're not even 1 game into the post-Pace era. The Bears starting QB is a Pace pick. The Bears were missing picks this year because of Ryan Pace. His second round OT is being rumored to be on the chopping block after one season. In what world did you think people would stop talking about a GM who's tenure will still affect the next decade of Bears football?

Time to stop playing the victim and start understanding how football and football discussion works. Thanks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Of course people are still talking about Pace. We're not even 1 game into the post-Pace era. The Bears starting QB is a Pace pick. The Bears were missing picks this year because of Ryan Pace. His second round OT is being rumored to be on the chopping block after one season. In what world did you think people would stop talking about a GM who's tenure will still affect the next decade of Bears football?

Time to stop playing the victim and start understanding how football and football discussion works. Thanks.

How many people still bring up phil emery?

He was the worst GM I've seen and I might bring him up once a year

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How many people still bring up phil emery?

He was the worst GM I've seen and I might bring him up once a year
Pace was miles worse

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Pace was miles worse
Not even close. Lmao.

Pace at least put together the 2018 squad, which was an undeniably talented team with crucial weaknesses at head coacher and kicker. Worse teams than the 2018 Bears have won titles.

Phil Emery reduced the Bears to a smoldering heap with nothing to even sell off for spare parts. You know at least the Bears have guys like Roquan Smith, Robert Quinn, Khalil Mack etc. worth something in a trade. When Pace inherited the Bears there was nobody. Kyle Long was their best player.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not even close. Lmao.

Pace at least put together the 2018 squad, which was an undeniably talented team with crucial weaknesses at head coacher and kicker. Worse teams than the 2018 Bears have won titles.

Phil Emery reduced the Bears to a smoldering heap with nothing to even sell off for spare parts. You know at least the Bears have guys like Roquan Smith, Robert Quinn, Khalil Mack etc. worth something in a trade. When Pace inherited the Bears there was nobody. Kyle Long was their best player.

And what do the bears have now? Smith? Quinn was an overpriced FA and Mack cost a ton of draft capital. Pace did nothing but whiff on picks and sign high priced FAs which didn’t even help the team