**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
ARob wanted big money but had a hard time consistently making tough catches and also got beat on some 50/50 balls by smaller DB's. Seriously, he wasn't some all-pro--he was a good receiver.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
ARob wanted big money but had a hard time consistently making tough catches and also got beat on some 50/50 balls by smaller DB's. Seriously, he wasn't some all-pro--he was a good receiver.
I agree. I think he was a better mushin Mohammad who also had problems dropping the ball

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
how's the hands on hips situation

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Can we get an Allen Robinson sub forum please so we don’t have to read page after page of he said/ she said bitching about someone that doesn’t even play for the Bears. We have actual Bears news to talk about finally.
I tried starting one but got disinterested and just mailed it in.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Can we get an Allen Robinson sub forum please so we don’t have to read page after page of he said/ she said bitching about someone that doesn’t even play for the Bears. We have actual Bears news to talk about finally.

I mean, there really isn't much to this.

A-Rob was a very good WR who in his final year of his contract acted like a bitch and dogged it all season, and at the same time, also played for a completely incompetent head coach who took it out on him and had him running a ton of crossing routes instead of his usual routes.

BOTH are allowed to be true - that Nagy was screwing A-Rob a bit, but also because it was a contract year, he should have showed up on every play so that he puts out good film for the next team, and his lack of willingness to do so shows a severe character flaw that makes you question if he will be able to keep his head in the game when things are tough.

There it is. That's the whole thing. Discussion over.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't wait for him to have another 1k+ season to shut up the idiots who think he dropped off a cliff because Nagy refused to include him in the game plan. Rams's offense with Kupp and Arob will be deadly..
I was not happy to see him go.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I mean, there really isn't much to this.

A-Rob was a very good WR who in his final year of his contract acted like a bitch and dogged it all season, and at the same time, also played for a completely incompetent head coach who took it out on him and had him running a ton of crossing routes instead of his usual routes.

BOTH are allowed to be true - that Nagy was screwing A-Rob a bit, but also because it was a contract year, he should have showed up on every play so that he puts out good film for the next team, and his lack of willingness to do so shows a severe character flaw that makes you question if he will be able to keep his head in the game when things are tough.

There it is. That's the whole thing. Discussion over.
Lets start the Teven Jenkins discussion. Remember how you kept talking about how much Poles loves Jenkins? Looks like that lazy detective work isn't paying off in the #CALLEDIT department. Another flabby joe young L.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Did the Bears have a chance? Giants got him with pick traded to get Fields. He was rumored to be on the market this offseason, but that rumor was never confirmed and obviously, he never went anywhere. I don't see any chance they had other than staying put and not getting Fields.