**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Are you reading your words? You literally said when arob has a 1k season it will shut up the idiots who said he fell off because of nagys gameplans. Then you've repeatedly blamed nagys gameplans. So are you claiming that you are an idiot or did you misspeak?
I feel like maybe he missed some punctuation or a word or two in there. E.g. it will shut up the idiots who said he fell off, when it was because of Nagy's gameplans. Or something.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Can't wait for him to have another 1k+ season to shut up the idiots who think he dropped off a cliff because in actuality it was Nagy who refused to include him in the game plan that was to blame for his drop off. Rams's offense with Kupp and Arob will be deadly..

Are you reading your words? You literally said when arob has a 1k season it will shut up the idiots who said he fell off because of nagys gameplans. Then you've repeatedly blamed nagys gameplans. So are you claiming that you are an idiot or did you misspeak?

I think you misread my post, which admittedly could have been written better. I added the bold to make it more clear of what I actually meant.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
To be fair, I'm not even sure Arob knew Fields was coming his way. Looked like to me the staff was having him run a dummy route. He was frustrated
This was tlwards the end of the year. Staff already gave up on him and got him back for this rival game only for him to run dummy routes...

We literally didn't deserve ARob. He gave us some really food years only to be phased out because the staff was bitter towards him. Its so childish. I dont even think Arob was mad about the contract negotiations during the season as much as he was frustrated he was wasn't even really part of the gameplan.

I mean, why sign him under the franchise tag for over 20 mil if we are only going to give him 5 targets a game? After all, it was Arob running back to us to quickly sign the tag once he saw the underwhelming receiver market once fre agency hit. He was content to take what we offered him. Its the staff who sabotaged him for no reason.

The issue here is you claim he wasn't a part of gameplan but then he drops a wide open deep TD pass in Fields very first extended game time. In the first GB game, Fields throws it deep but ARob quits on the route. He was doing dumb shit from the very start of the season dude. Again he had the 3rd worst separation numbers in the entire NFL. You are acknowledging he gave up and was frustrated but then ignoring the impact that had on his ability to get open. The dude gets no separation, dropped easy deep passes and quit on routes. That was before him gutlessly running off the field on that play.

P.S. He knew Fields was running. See the All-22 screen shot below. The dude straight up looks at Fields sees he is scrambling and is like "Fuck it, he is on his own," and walks his bitch ass off the field. So please stop defending this gutless play.

20220728_160523.jpg

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The issue here is you claim he wasn't a part of gameplan but then he drops a wide open deep TD pass in Fields very first extended game time. In the first GB game, Fields throws it deep but ARob quits on the route. He was doing dumb shit from the very start of the season dude. Again he had the 3rd worst separation numbers in the entire NFL. You are acknowledging he gave up and was frustrated but then ignoring the impact that had on his ability to get open. The dude gets no separation, dropped easy deep passes and quit on routes. That was before him gutlessly running off the field on that play.

P.S. He knew Fields was running. See the All-22 screen shot below. The dude straight up looks at Fields sees he is scrambling and is like "Fuck it, he is on his own," and walks his bitch ass off the field. So please stop defending this gutless play.

View attachment 21199
Look at that separation!!!
:D

This is easy. Play well and get open = more balls but you got to display some to get some.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I like this. There are 2 CBS and S that can fill in on the boundary when he fills inside. He was such a good pick.

Given he is comfortable inside and outside, I wonder if he is more likely than Johnson to mini-shadow a team's best receiver. I say mini shadow as if that star is lined up outside then he and Johnson just remain in their natural outside position but then if they try and line up that star in the slot then Gordon can much up in the slot with them and Vildor or another CB can take the weaker WR lined up outside.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Given he is comfortable inside and outside, I wonder if he is more likely than Johnson to mini-shadow a team's best receiver. I say mini shadow as if that star is lined up outside then he and Johnson just remain in their natural outside position but then if they try and line up that star in the slot then Gordon can much up in the slot with them and Vildor or another CB can take the weaker WR lined up outside.
That would fit with the way ‘Flus plays D. He prefers a 2 high shell for 1st and 2nd and then on 3rd, moves his best CB in and puts a lesser DB in the outside shell. So, if the opponent plays some peek a boo with their top WR, I can see them moving him inside, even if it’s not 3rd.

I think they’d line up in a 2 high and rotate in after the initial look, especially knowing Brisker can shade to the boundary.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He asked for your opinion. An olive branch of sorts. But you had to reply like this. Come on bro

Nah, there are no olive branches here - if there are, its usually because the other hand has a knife being hidden behind the back...