**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Whether you cut a player has fuck all to do with resume. These guys have years and decades in their scheme and can assess whether a player fits it or not. They sign and cut players based on that no matter whether they are a first year coach or a 10th year coach.

This is an outside zone team. Jenkins may simply not be a good fit for an outside zone team. Poles clearly has a specific type of OL he is targeting. He has explained this quite clearly.
If this is the (likely) case, Jenkins also has done a terrible job of convincing the staff that he's the exception to the rule and will work hard enough to overcome the challenges outside zone gives his body and style of play. I dont think any of this hits the media if Jenkins was doing the Justin Fields "first in, last out" schedule at Halas hall. Attitude and work ethic are the difference between "he doesnt fit here and we need to cut our losses" and "hes not a great fit here but he's a high character guy and we'll find ways to use him".

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If this is the (likely) case, Jenkins also has done a terrible job of convincing the staff that he's the exception to the rule and will work hard enough to overcome the challenges outside zone gives his body and style of play. I dont think any of this hits the media if Jenkins was doing the Justin Fields "first in, last out" schedule at Halas hall. Attitude and work ethic are the difference between "he doesnt fit here and we need to cut our losses" and "hes not a great fit here but he's a high character guy and we'll find ways to use him".
One day, maybe @dabears70 will actually understand this!

Now he is going to dislike this post because he’s extremely predictable.

Sid.Luckman

Drunk
Donator
Liked Posts:
Happy to see a Bears coaching staff actually doing what they said they were going to do and doing it early. Said they were going to move guys around on the O-line to find who fits best where and they are doing just that. They are also doing it early in camp. That said, I wish we had a better backup option than Sam Mustysocks at center. Watching him get pushed backwards every play last season made me sick. I hope they can get Kramer up to speed quickly, or they can find another vet center to bring in until Patrick is able to return. Mustysocks needs to go.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
One day, maybe @dabears70 will actually understand this!

Now he is going to dislike this post because he’s extremely predictable.
I'll let you know when i understand this speculation....:deer:

I normally wouldn't of disliked it but since you knew i went ahead and did it so you could be right.