***OFFICIAL*** Week 15: Packers @ Bears thread — For the North

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Congrats fellow Bear fans. We may have disagreed on many things through the ups and downs but Bears are finally going to be back in the playoffs.

Whatever happens I'm just stoked they will be 1 of the 6 in the NFC competing for the SB. Bear Down

Kook

Liked Posts:
So if a team wants to stop the clock for a FG try, they can intentionally do a hold if there’s nothing open or if it’s 4th down, do a false start or illegal shift and get that 5 yard longer kick with the clock stopped?

Username

Liked Posts:
Probably the Jackson injury.

But regardless, enjoy this ride, no matter where it goes or how it ends. This is rare for us Bears fans, but is hopefully a sign of things to come! Go Bears!

Yes, I know. This doesn't happen often. It will be nice to wear my Bears hoody to work tomorrow and watch my Packer fan co-workers bow their heads.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He walked off and to the locker room under his own power. Doubt it's a season ender but you never know. If it's a high ankle sprain that's not too bad he could be back for the first playoff game.

Looked like his knee twisted as he went down

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
This season far exceeded expectations. While 1 and done will suck, I won't be that disappointed considering the turnaround.

As long as any lose isn't the result of Nagy getting cute again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Listen to The Score. Who are these losers calling in bitching about every last thing? Some Bears fans just need to just the shut the fuck off if you can't have any fun.

Kook

Liked Posts:
If not for Fuller dropping the INT against the first GB game and Parkey missing the FG against Miami, we’d be 12-2. Then again every loss is a lesson for the coach and the team, so they are the team they are due to the losses. I’ll take it.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let’s hear these dipshit nfl analysts now say that the packers “technically” still have a shot for the playoffs.. Bahahahahah.. but I’m mostly and anxiously waiting for Stephen A smith to say some stupid ass excuse..

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's going to be fun watching the Rams push the Eagles' shit in after they couldn't get a single TD last week.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It is not about this one game. It is aboit the fact he is a liability just about every game when it comes to key decisions.

If only we could get a good coach. The kind that the experts award Coach of the Year to.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It's going to be fun watching the Rams push the Eagles' shit in after they couldn't get a single TD last week.

Three NFC East teams played at noon. Not only was there only one that won, there was only one that scored. And it was Washington, playing the Jags' D, with their 4th QB.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Three NFC East teams played at noon. Not only was there only one that won, there was only one that scored. And it was Washington, playing the Jags' D, with their 4th QB.

Yeah, all this talk of the Cowboys the last few weeks was so stupid. Whoever comes out of that division is likely one and done.