***OFFICIAL*** Week 15: Packers @ Bears thread — For the North

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yeah, all this talk of the Cowboys the last few weeks was so stupid. Whoever comes out of that division is likely one and done.

Well, they had a chance to get he 3 seed, but we are now one win (or Dallas loss) from that.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is not about this one game. It is aboit the fact he is a liability just about every game when it comes to key decisions.

Now that the game is over and this thread is dead, I guess it's time for remy to do his tard thing

Who will take the bait this week?

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow the excuses for this motherfucker!!

Per Rotoworld “Rodgers' late pick — which clanged off a tightly-covered Jimmy Graham's hands in the end zone — ended his NFL-record streak of 402 straight passes without an interception. It was a bad game for an under duress Rodgers. He appeared to tweak something on a first half Hail Mary attempt and uncharacteristically missed a number of open throws. He should have hit Marquez Valdes-Scantling for a 76-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter but flat missed. He couldn't connect with a wide-open Randall Cobb one play earlier. Of course, Cobb also killed Rodgers with a big drop. Rodgers will be a low-end QB1 for next week's sure-to-be-depressing trip to MetLife Stadium to take on the Jets.”

Monster

Liked Posts:
It’s cool... Rodgers can watch the playoffs at my house...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What a surprise. You will never be happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One can be happy and still concerned by dumb decisions.

If only we could get a good coach. The kind that the experts award Coach of the Year to.

Not sure your point. Already said Nagy is coach of the year. Doesn't change the fact he makes some astoundingly stupid moves.

His creativity is his greatest strength and weakness as he gets too cute sometimes.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Now that the game is over and this thread is dead, I guess it's time for remy to do his tard thing

Who will take the bait this week?

Lol yall the ones dredging up posts several pages ago not me. I stand by my comments.

Midway Monsters

Liked Posts:
Man Rodgers is pretty smart. It was clear to me what Rodgers was trying to do. He was trying to fake an injury so that if they lose, it's because he wasn't right, but if they win, he can be hailed as some sort of superhero. It was only after the hail mary was incomplete that he pretended to be hurt, while being completely untouched. After the game just now, he said his groin got hurt and it was definitely bothering him.

I don't even think his ankle was that hurt in game 1, but every now and then he would limp and wince, while at other times he's perfectly fine, like he forgot he's supposed to be playing up an injury. This dude got all the tricks, you gotta respect that.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Man Rodgers is pretty smart. It was clear to me what Rodgers was trying to do. He was trying to fake an injury so that if they lose, it's because he wasn't right, but if they win, he can be hailed as some sort of superhero. It was only after the hail mary was incomplete that he pretended to be hurt, while being completely untouched. After the game just now, he said his groin got hurt and it was definitely bothering him.

I don't even think his ankle was that hurt in game 1, but every now and then he would limp and wince, while at other times he's perfectly fine, like he forgot he's supposed to be playing up an injury. This dude got all the tricks, you gotta respect that.
they had him shot up full of one of those cocktails. He probably didn’t feel his ankle at times.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Very satisfying win. Could have sacked Aaron a little harder. Great win.

swz01

Liked Posts:
Wow the excuses for this motherfucker!!

Per Rotoworld “Rodgers' late pick — which clanged off a tightly-covered Jimmy Graham's hands in the end zone — ended his NFL-record streak of 402 straight passes without an interception. It was a bad game for an under duress Rodgers. He appeared to tweak something on a first half Hail Mary attempt and uncharacteristically missed a number of open throws. He should have hit Marquez Valdes-Scantling for a 76-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter but flat missed. He couldn't connect with a wide-open Randall Cobb one play earlier. Of course, Cobb also killed Rodgers with a big drop. Rodgers will be a low-end QB1 for next week's sure-to-be-depressing trip to MetLife Stadium to take on the Jets.”

The guys who write the rotoworld blurbs are hilarious. Excuses galore for Rodgers and according to them Trubisky had a bad game. Not sure what they are watching.

Pretty much all the fantasy nerds hate on the Bears because they picked Howard at the top of their drafts and are salty about his usage.

swz01

Liked Posts:
On the fake punt I have no idea why a player on the field didn't call a timeout when they saw the middle was completely covered up before the snap. There was no way that play was going to work. If you want to run some trickery there do a play action bootleg on 4th.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Listen to The Score. Who are these losers calling in bitching about every last thing? Some Bears fans just need to just the shut the fuck off if you can't have any fun.

I don't think they're fans. They may be or have been Chicagoans at some point in life but they obviously don't like the team. Judging by what's been said around here they're convinced you're born into fandom and you can't change. They are wrong, you simply can't be a fan of something you hate.
You're right, they need to just go away.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Listen to The Score. Who are these losers calling in bitching about every last thing? Some Bears fans just need to just the shut the fuck off if you can't have any fun.

Do you read this forum?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
DuksrKXUwAEsDtd.jpg:large