Official: WWE/TNA Thread

DCguy

Liked Posts:
I truly thought the streak would have ended with an up and comer. If it were to end at all.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I truly thought the streak would have ended with an up and comer. If it were to end at all.

I could see a Roman Reins ending it. A John Cena, heck HHH or CM Punk could have. But a part timer that my guess is won't even be on RAW tonight? No

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was there. The whole crowd just like died when it happened. Lesnar will be there tonight. He has to be. You cant just end something like that and dont show back up. He will get so much more heat if him and Heyman open the show just bragging.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Shocked

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another wrestler dies young. 54 years old.

He made peace with guys he's had personal feuds with for several years over WrestleMania weekend - Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon, Jake The Snake..maybe others. Years of friendship lost. An unfortunate reminder to not stay mad at people over stupid things.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dean Ambrose is so awesome.

Too bad the "Corporate" idiot ruins these great matches.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ambrose is indeed awesome and that's actually some of the best work I've seen from Rollins, who I usually don't like very much. Stupid ending to a great match.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ambrose has best facial expressions among the wrestlers. Rollins is a beast in the ring. WWE is transitioning to the next generation. Brock Lesnar is going to make Reigns as the new face of WWE

DCguy

Liked Posts:
I didn't notice Kane out there until the end of the match. Very enjoyable match until Kane got involved. Rollins is great in the ring. I thought he was just ok,.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I loved the way Brock destroyed Cena. I don't mind Cena but I was pissed when Lesnar beat the streak so they better make him dominant for a long while.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
It's nice to see WWE try to make the Intercontinental title matter. That used to be my favorite title as a kid.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the plan is for him to hold it to WM31 and defend it sparingly but completely dominate then drop it to Reigns at WM31. Good ole JR believes the same thing.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I think the plan is for him to hold it to WM31 and defend it sparingly but completely dominate then drop it to Reigns at WM31. Good ole JR believes the same thing.

Then what happens with Rollins Money in the Bank Shot?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Have to think Lesnar will hold the title till WM31, that will give them time to build up Reigns. Right now Reigns is not ready. As a Lesnar mark would love to seem him never lose the title, but he will drop it eventually. I also wouldn't minds seeing Ambrose get a crack at it, his ring psychology is off the charts.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have to think Lesnar will hold the title till WM31, that will give them time to build up Reigns. Right now Reigns is not ready. As a Lesnar mark would love to seem him never lose the title, but he will drop it eventually. I also wouldn't minds seeing Ambrose get a crack at it, his ring psychology is off the charts.

Reigns is the next face of the company. He has the look and the pedigree. Vince will never make Ambrose face of the company. Reigns will win it and he will feud with Rollins and stuff. I think truly the WWE is lining up Reigns vs. Wyatt to be rivals. Like Austin and Rock. Wyatt has the ext undertaker gimmik and Reigns has the Rock pedigree and a great look. I would like a little more intesity for his spear but its the best since Goldberg.