Old Man Peters knows how to play

wally chambers

Liked Posts:
I kept rewinding to watch oline play and can only cross fingers for opening day. But Jason Peters knows how to play the position. He was not flawless, but surprisingly quick for an enormous man. Hope his experience makes up for the old body and he rocks. Ifedi, had a couple bad plays, and also made some very solid run and pass pro blocks.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I kept rewinding to watch oline play and can only cross fingers for opening day. But Jason Peters knows how to play the position. He was not flawless, but surprisingly quick for an enormous man. Hope his experience makes up for the old body and he rocks. Ifedi, had a couple bad plays, and also made some very solid run and pass pro blocks.
Yeah and that visor screams I’m gonna fuck you up . He’s a huge man Jesus h

InsideTheLines

Opinionated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Miami Marlins
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Northwestern Wildcats
Hitting that age limit almost and had past injuries but he is very smart and knows his job. Plus he is a cruise ship out there. I’d like to do him thrive.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
2018 playoffs against Eagles. Peters demolished Mack. Not for nothing, the guy is still damn good at this age. Hope he stays healthy. The PFF grades are garbage, he played with a bad shoulder most of the year.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They really should have borom compete with him the next couple weeks. They probably don't want their only LT depth starting at RT though
Yeah I agree. Borom stays at LT just as insurance. Not really fair to the kid to flip him from one side to the other.

Im not really worried about Ifedi yet. First preseason game for him and just shaking off the rust. He wasn’t great last year but was better than last night.

msadows

Liked Posts:
2018 playoffs against Eagles. Peters demolished Mack. Not for nothing, the guy is still damn good at this age. Hope he stays healthy. The PFF grades are garbage, he played with a bad shoulder most of the year.

He's one of the best tackles of all time, but you got meatballs on here who watched football for 6 years so now they are the experts on the topic.