Orlovsky: Concerns with Caleb

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I knew Caleb fans would be big mad at this LOL.

Honestly, what it does expose is how many of these idiots who are mad at orlovsky in this thread who have used his shit to justify their own takes for other things at other times.

Y'all are just a bunch of pussy hypocrites making emotional arguments on an internet forum. 🤣🤣🤣

You can all try to say the same about me but at least I know my shit doesn't matter. I just like talking football.

And pissing off the meatballs on occasion...:smug2:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Wasn't it Orlovsky who had Fields pegged as an MVP candidate before the season began?
He said he thought Fields would play MVP like football this year but not that he'd actually be in the actual MVP race.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Trying to tank calebs stock so he can land with his hometown team(Patriots).

Loser did the same thing for fields in 2021

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I knew Caleb fans would be big mad at this LOL.

Honestly, what it does expose is how many of these idiots who are mad at orlovsky in this thread who have used his shit to justify their own takes for other things at other times.

Y'all are just a bunch of pussy hypocrites making emotional arguments on an internet forum. 🤣🤣🤣

You can all try to say the same about me but at least I know my shit doesn't matter. I just like talking football.

And pissing off the meatballs on occasion...:smug2:
You don't even watch football, why do you like to talk about it?

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
I mean the thing is there are plenty of valid criticisms of Caleb Williams.

The idea that he can't play within an offense is just stupid and can be disproved by simply watching any of his games beyond his highlights. Now, you can argue he needs to play more within the offense. That's valid, and sometimes he's going to have to work on in the NFL. But to say he doesn't run an offense or for some reason isn't capable of running an offense is just dumb. It means all you've done is watch his highlights.

He has all the same question marks as all QBs do when it comes to transitioning from a simple college offense to an NFL offense and in terms of his ability to diagnose and read defenses.

He's also a uniquely talented passer, as good a pure passer as has entered the draft in a long time.