OT: 2024 NCAA College Football Officail All-Encompassing (no run and shoot allowed) MEGA THREAD

College football shouldn't be televised until October.

• Total voters

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Illinois had 1st and goal at the 2 late in first half and failed to score. They struggled but were down 7 with 2 minutes remaining.
Yeah they couldn’t block PSU all game. Actually might be college football’s best defense in Happy Valley. They have speed, size and can get after the QB

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Funny, I had to stop for a second and think who "Emery" was - I almost had him completely scrubbed from my brain.
I think we all want that era scrubbed. It was so bad.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Who wrote the script for this Alabama/Georgia game. Quite an imagination.

Wow I went to bed and missed the best part of the game.

I think we all want that era scrubbed. It was so bad.
DID you guys catch trump on the Jumbotron? Sounded like to me he was being boo'ed more than being cheered on. Did ya hear it the same way?

Not turning this into a different subject, just asking.
I fucking love this thread.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
DID you guys catch trump on the Jumbotron? Sounded like to me he was being boo'ed more than being cheered on. Did ya hear it the same way?

Not turning this into a different subject, just asking.
I fucking love this thread.
Didn't watch so no idea.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Dude breaks a fuck ton of tackles.

@MDB111™

I'm usually against drafting first round RB's but if this guy slips into the 20's he's gonna be really good for some NFL team. Dudes contact balance is unreal, even if he is facing scrubs.

Hopefully if he somehow drops we take him with that Panthers 2nd :) Dude is projected 17th now on tankathon, just a couple weeks ago when @MDB111™ posted about him he was like 29th.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@MDB111™

I'm usually against drafting first round RB's but if this guy slips into the 20's he's gonna be really good for some NFL team. Dudes contact balance is unreal, even if he is facing scrubs.

Hopefully if he somehow drops we take him with that Panthers 2nd :) Dude is projected 17th now on tankathon, just a couple weeks ago when @MDB111™ posted about him he was like 29th.
My only concern is can he really break all these tackles in the NFL given guys are bigger and stronger as well as wear and tear.

Scouting Report: Weaknesses​

• Inconsistent performance against stronger defenses, showing a hot and cold trend in games.
  • Route running as a receiver needs refinement to become more effective in the NFL.
  • Occasionally lacks vision, leading to missed opportunities in finding optimal running lanes.
  • High usage raises concerns about potential wear and tear on his body over time.
  • Relies heavily on physicality, which may not always translate against bigger, faster NFL defenders.

Scouting Report: Strengths​

• Exceptional contact balance allows him to absorb and dish out hits, consistently gaining extra yards after contact.
  • Dual-threat capability with impressive receiving skills, making him a complete back in both ground and air attacks.
  • Proven durability, handling a significant workload without missing games due to injury.
  • Excellent vision and ability to find running lanes, making the most out of each play.
  • Quick acceleration and elite speed, enabling him to outrun defenders in open space.
  • Strong lower body, powering through tackles as a downhill runner.
  • Highly effective in pass protection, a valuable asset in any offensive scheme.
  • Consistent performer with high football IQ, making smart decisions on the field.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Dude breaks a fuck ton of tackles.
He looks very impressive, but also takes a lot of hits. He's going to make a huge impact over the course of his first NFL contract.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Yeah they couldn’t block PSU all game. Actually might be college football’s best defense in Happy Valley. They have speed, size and can get after the QB
Penn State dominated up front on both sides of the ball.

That 3 tech type player they have is really good.

I think they are the closest to OSU in the BIG, but coaching is still a bit of a problem. They should have put that game away sooner yesterday.

Still think UI can go 9-3.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My top 20:
1. Alabama
2. Texas
3. Ohio State
4. Georgia