OT: 2024 NCAA College Football Officail All-Encompassing (no run and shoot allowed) MEGA THREAD

College football shouldn't be televised until October.

• Total voters

Canth

Liked Posts:
What a win for Vandy. I just hope the Bama players and staff can get out of there safely and no one does anything stupid.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Saban ain’t coming back. It’s a looong way down Alabama

Canth

Liked Posts:
Saban ain’t coming back. It’s a looong way down Alabama

I personally thought it was very stupid for DeBoer to take that job. You had big a winner in Washington, were just in the title game...and you want to follow Saban? Dumb. Let someone else be the first guy to follow Saban and those expectations.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I personally thought it was very stupid for DeBoer to take that job. You had big a winner in Washington, were just in the title game...and you want to follow Saban? Dumb. Let someone else be the first guy to follow Saban and those expectations.
The honeymoon is over.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He had the number one ranked team an hour ago. He’ sure to be in the playoff. I won’t cry for him just yet.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sucks they Bama lost a game like this in a year of expanded playoffs.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
They’ll have to leapfrog OSU & Texas. Haven’t been impressed with UGA besides the opening game. They have been underwhelming since then
I agree. Honestly, they’ve been underwhelming since Todd Monken left to be the OC for the Ravens a few years ago. Mike Bobo sucks.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I agree. Honestly, they’ve been underwhelming since Todd Monken left to be the OC for the Ravens a few years ago. Mike Bobo sucks.
Bobo is the guy you want if you want the most unimaginative & conservative offense ever. He’s like John Shoop on steroids.