OT: Aaron Rodgers QB rating over the past 9 weeks is 81.1, lowest among all starters

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I dont think you're gay, just obtuse and bi-curious.

You have literally been f5ing for 24 hours straight... Crack or just no life?

FRV4SD6GZ0JID05.LARGE.jpg

I leave crack upto the hoes and there are plenty of you about.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
You spelled Aaron* wrong. Or were you just going for lols? Cus I didn't lol..

Old jokesz that were never funny

Really?

[video=youtube;YBCq8XDgrP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBCq8XDgrP0[/video]

GoBears

Liked Posts:
You spelled Aaron* wrong. Or were you just going for lols? Cus I didn't lol..

Old jokesz that were never funny

It's how he will spell it after his sex change and he fully embraces his sexuality.

If you don't like people bashing the Packers or Erin Rodgers, perhaps a Chicago Bears forum is the wrong place to log in. That's like me going to a steak restaurant and bitching about their lack of vegan meals.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It's how he will spell it after his sex change and he fully embraces his sexuality.

If you don't like people bashing the Packers or Erin Rodgers, perhaps a Chicago Bears forum is the wrong place to log in. That's like me going to a steak restaurant and bitching about their lack of vegan meals.

I would've thought that, after nearly a decade of Rodgers owning the Bears, someone would've come up with something more clever than "Erin" Rodgers. Guess I was mistaken.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I would've thought that, after nearly a decade of Rodgers owning the Bears, someone would've come up with something more clever than "Erin" Rodgers. Guess I was mistaken.

You're a writer, why don't you give it a shot?

GoBears

Liked Posts:

I am a traditionalist. Besides, Erin never really gets old. It's comedic gold... much like all the pictures he posts with women in his desperate attempt to appear as anything other than homosexual. I really don't know why he continues to hide in the closet other than maybe he is afraid that his sponsors will abandon him.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I am a traditionalist. Besides, Erin never really gets old. It's comedic gold... much like all the pictures he posts with women in his desperate attempt to appear as anything other than homosexual. I really don't know why he continues to hide in the closet other than maybe he is afraid that his sponsors will abandon him.

In todays society? Unlikely.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Erin isn't even a girls name. It just doesn't make sense

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I honestly do not think it will change for the better after this coming sunday- I actually expect worse.

The bonus is that the whole off season he will sit with the stigma of being the worst starter over the last 10 weeks.

#Called it.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I guess I should get Rodgers again if I play FF next year.