OT: Aaron Rodgers QB rating over the past 9 weeks is 81.1, lowest among all starters

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you ever research things before calling someone stupid????? :smug2:

yup, was waiting for that. As I said my bad, what happens when you are in a hurry and use Wikipedia for a reference (shit, thought I was safe, was only looking at schedules for christ's sake, failed to catch the fact they omitted the first three games). FWIW, I gave you plenty of options to correct your math mistake before you got called on it....hmmmmm?

But, as long as you addressed it, why not address that fact that your whole SOS argument is severely flawed?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why were you comparing Cutler to Stafford, Cousins, and Fitzpatrick in a thread about Aaron Rodgers?

That boat had sailed long before either of us had posted. Thank 3rd and long for that. Maybe that's why none of my posts were directed at the OP?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
anonymous-trollface-meme.png

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Why were you comparing Cutler to Stafford, Cousins, and Fitzpatrick in a thread about Aaron Rodgers?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This....x 100!

I've tried to get the Rodgers apologists to stick to the subject at hand many times in quite a few threads and enjoy the facts:thinking: but the the Rodgers fail brigade of gfail, onedud, adopts and a couple others like to make themselves look rather....well.....special.

It is either a subject change to Cutler or just excuses and gibberish. Either way, I would like to thank them for the intelligent posts and to enjoy the subject at hand YET AGAIN:

Rodgers is doing the worst over the last several weeks....FACT :nelson:

Nick80

Liked Posts:

Why the fuck didn't you do this earlier for me?

What the fuck am I employing you for, Moleman?

Good work, award yourself a gold star and give yourself the latter half of New Years day off.

Signed

Dixon Bainbridge, the man, the myth, the mogul the lgend.

xoxox

P.S

I tried to thankbang it proper like my little Douchenoodle but I don't know if that works anymore. Sorry it's not my fault.

Last edited:

Nick80

Liked Posts:
your Douchehood increases.

You lay off the little douche, I can see now all the hatefilled messages, all the questions of a personal nature, the little chap is just trying to reach out to me. Secretly he is one of us, he just can't accept it yet. Sadly though he'll most likely go the way of the dad in American Beauty, no, not the Kevin Spacey one, the other one.

He'll always be our little Douche though, right!?

mecha

Liked Posts:
You lay off the little douche, I can see now all the hatefilled messages, all the questions of a personal nature, the little chap is just trying to reach out to me. Secretly he is one of us, he just can't accept it yet. Sadly though he'll most likely go the way of the dad in American Beauty, no, not the Kevin Spacey one, the other one.

He'll always be our little Douche though, right!?

I'm actually a fan of Douche, even though everyone else somehow labels him the forum troll. Douche is an asshole. assholes have character. dicks, which about 80% of the board is comprised of, do not.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I'm actually a fan of Douche, even though everyone else somehow labels him the forum troll. Douche is an asshole. assholes have character. dicks, which about 80% of the board is comprised of, do not.

I have a clipping of his hair and a self portrait of the back of his head in a locket which I keep next to my third manboob. He'll live on forever.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah, this is true. I just like giving him a hard time.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Is this what the mods want this board to be? Lame Packer hate when they are 10-5 and the Bears are 6-9?

Backslapping over it?

Yeah, you guys win here.

Fuck the Packers and Erin Rodgers. I look forward to his decline, which is already beginning.

Sports sucks without rivalries and watching the Pack lose and their quarterback suck something other than dicks in a bathroom is glorious.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Is this what its come to?

Because our season is going nowhere, people are dumping on Rodgers because he had a bad year and is Green bay's Quarterback?

I mean, I want the Bears to beat Green Bay as much as any fan, but all this talk about his decline seems a bit.... well, desperate and premature; a way to ignore the Bears' failings this year, although given they were expected due to the horrible drafting up until this year.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Is this what its come to?

Because our season is going nowhere, people are dumping on Rodgers because he had a bad year and is Green bay's Quarterback?

I mean, I want the Bears to beat Green Bay as much as any fan, but all this talk about his decline seems a bit.... well, desperate and premature; a way to ignore the Bears' failings this year, although given they were expected due to the horrible drafting up until this year.
Yes...duh!!!!! It's as if you haven't been paying attention the last 3 years on here.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Because that is all he knows

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I have a clipping of his hair and a self portrait of the back of his head in a locket which I keep next to my third manboob. He'll live on forever.

Yeah, this is true. I just like giving him a hard time.

Starting to sound like a ghey Joke. All we need is 'guy walks into a bar'.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well spotted, Novak will tell you how gay I am shortly.

I dont think you're gay, just obtuse and bi-curious.

You have literally been f5ing for 24 hours straight... Crack or just no life?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fuck the Packers and Erin Rodgers. I look forward to his decline, which is already beginning.

Sports sucks without rivalries and watching the Pack lose and their quarterback suck something other than dicks in a bathroom is glorious.

You spelled Aaron* wrong. Or were you just going for lols? Cus I didn't lol..

Old jokesz that were never funny