OT: Aaron Rodgers QB rating over the past 9 weeks is 81.1, lowest among all starters

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
:drama:

jc456

Liked Posts:
I think he lacks muscle tone, haha.

Packers have a lot of issues and I don't think they can handle the Vikes defensive front. Rodgers has nobody who can win one on one consistently right now and that's not a very good recipe for a patchwork oline.

I'm going to say Skol in advance.

it's funny what a so so offensive line and so so wide receivers do to a QB.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Yes the one where the Bears defense touched Rodgers zero times and gave him all day to throw the ball. Allowing him to throw 2 fourth QTR TD's to come from behind and put up a 140.5 rating.

You doubt the defenses had anything to do with that games outcome?

Get Shea Mac off of the field and there's a better chance

jc456

Liked Posts:
Funny though on Sunday during the Bears game, Matt Millan stating how Gase has settled down Cutler. No, the fact that he knows how to call an offense is why the offense is more stable. Something lacking on the Bears since Cutler got here. Once Martz settled down and stopped thinking he had the offense he had from the Rams, Cutler was good. Then he quit and there has been nobody until Gase who has the talent to adjust to the defense during a game. It's remarkable. he's had off games as well. but the majority have been good. I still don't care for the repeated runs up the middle that get one to two yards on 1st down, but he's made it work.

Again, just found it funny that the commentator giving Cutler pats on the back all day long cause he has a good offensive coordinator finally. Finally.

Oh, and something Rodgers has had his entire career.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Well I hear he is a choke artist.

Naaahhh. He has advanced to the SB the past few years with blowout wins vs the 9ers, Giants, and Seattle on his way to 4 SB rings against good defenses......error wait....nevermind :lmao::lmao::lmao:

P.S. He sure spanked us at home in primetime eh? Hahahahah. Keep posting brah.....please

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good question, I'd offer him a vet minimun contract for next year.

Get it done Pace.

Considering Cutlers vast superiority, I was thinking of trading him to the Pack for Rodgers + a 3rd ? Just as a place holder for a year or two while we draft our next QB.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Considering Cutlers vast superiority, I was thinking of trading him to the Pack for Rodgers + a 3rd ? Just as a place holder for a year or two while we draft our next QB.

If Rodgers is cut then there is no need for the trade, let the best QB win and the other can become the new clipboard jesus.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I think he's playing through an injury. Most of the Packer fans I know figured it was McCarthy not calling the plays. But something about Rodgers seems off since they have taken their downward path down the stretch this year.

I'm pretty sure onedud is conjuring up a man crush excuse and looking like a dud as usual. "Pretty sure" :lmao:
As in pretty sure you look really pathetic right now.....as usual.....check

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You're weird

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Holy fuck...this is still going?

Nick80

Liked Posts:
I'm having fun watching you do your thing. Keep up the good work, as the others who attempt to do it fall far short of being witty, entertaining & humorous.

I fail at all three, but I am a tryer and chicks dig scars and because I am this emogothlord they all keep telling me (Obsidian TonyHarrison the third or III) then I have to be here.

One of them just can't help themselves, thank fuck for irl.